RadioBanter

-   -   "DING! DONG! The Loon is DEAD!" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65213-%22ding-dong-loon-dead-%22.html)

Honus February 23rd 05 06:23 AM

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:mNRSd.53893$uc.52616@trnddc04...

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:6dRSd.38199$uc.15103@trnddc08...

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message

I would hope folks show you more respect when you go than what you

show
here.

That's a near certainty, since it's also a near certainty that the

people
in
this group are more honest.

Honest? I doubt it.

Of course you do. But since you're a fan of Gene Scott's, your judgement

is
suspect. ;)

Never said I was a fan of Gene Scott. I hardly ever listened to what he

had
to say.

Then you're obviously not qualified to make the statements that you have in
this thread. If you've never listened to him, you have no way of making a
personal assessment of the man's character.

Brian Oakley February 23rd 05 01:32 PM

"Honus" wrote in message

[...]

If you had bothered to read my posts, if you know how to read, then you
would find that I NEVER made an assessment of his character.

Honus February 24th 05 01:29 AM

"Honus" wrote in message

[...]

If you'd bothered to follow the rules of logic, you'd see that you clearly
did when you disagreed with my statement that the people in this groups are
most likely more honest than Scott was. You made an assessment of his
character, albeit a minor one, when you compared it to the character of the
people in this group. You know the people in this group, to a minimal
extant. You apparently know squat about Gene Scott, but you disagreed with
my statement. Therefore...get it?

RHF February 26th 05 10:44 AM

Dr. euGene Scott is Alive !