RadioBanter

-   -   PING Let's buy Maryanne *Loafhead* Kehoe a BRA! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65281-re-ping-lets-buy-maryanne-%2Aloafhead%2A-kehoe-bra.html)

[email protected] February 23rd 05 03:38 AM

PING Let's buy Maryanne *Loafhead* Kehoe a BRA!

Never heard of her before.Who is she?
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 05 03:39 AM

Is there a,See Her Naked,on the internet website?
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 05 03:41 AM

Forget it!!! That is one of the ugliest old bags I have ever seen in my
life!!!
cuhulin

SYSYPHUS' SISTER February 23rd 05 10:30 AM

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Ross wrote:

Roofshadow pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

In article ,
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
:

In order to keep this on topic, perhaps if she were able to be
runner-up in a beauty contest again she'd lighten up.

I hereby pledge 1000 quatloos towards getting Loafy another picture on
that lame "coronation" site.

Could someone pleece to be poasting a link to her pic on the beauty
contest (snark) site?

It is not the coronation site, but here is an image of her.

Be warned: THIS IS NOT PRETTY!!!

http://www.brandi.org/photos/fest2004/CRW_1505.jpg

R.

Apparently she doesn't own a BRA...............

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)

Gregory Morrow February 23rd 05 03:42 PM

SYSYPHUS' SISTER wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Ross wrote:

Roofshadow pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this

in
:

In article ,
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
:

In order to keep this on topic, perhaps if she were able to be
runner-up in a beauty contest again she'd lighten up.

I hereby pledge 1000 quatloos towards getting Loafy another picture on
that lame "coronation" site.

Could someone pleece to be poasting a link to her pic on the beauty
contest (snark) site?

It is not the coronation site, but here is an image of her.

Be warned: THIS IS NOT PRETTY!!!

http://www.brandi.org/photos/fest2004/CRW_1505.jpg

R.

Apparently she doesn't own a BRA...............

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)

Oh now that is just mean. Next thing you know she'll be contacting the site
owner and harrassing him to take the picture down. Than she'll call the
local police department complaining about "internet crime" because she
didn't sign a "model release"...

Then she'll go after YOU for "hacking" the site...and contact Sneakmail
about your WebTV "internet" postings!

See how it snowballs...

Ob:celebgossip: Starr Jones got married!

--
Best
Greg

Roofshadow February 23rd 05 04:39 PM

In article , SYSYPHUS' SISTER
wrote:

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)

At last I understand why she's called "Loafhead".

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

[email protected] February 23rd 05 06:15 PM

Not too many years ago,a big fat woman got caught trying to steal a ham
from a grocery store.She had that big piece of ham stuck up between her
legs. :{)
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 05 06:24 PM

Barf Alert!
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 05 06:26 PM

I love my webtv and I will stick till either I or webtv croaks,whichever
comes first.
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 05 06:28 PM

I am not a girl either.I am a 63 year old dirty old man and damn Proud
of it too!
cuhulin