Old February 23rd 05, 03:38 AM

Default PING Let's buy Maryanne *Loafhead* Kehoe a BRA!

Never heard of her before.Who is she?
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 03:39 AM

Is there a,See Her Naked,on the internet website?
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 03:41 AM

Forget it!!! That is one of the ugliest old bags I have ever seen in my
life!!!
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 10:30 AM
SYSYPHUS' SISTER

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Ross wrote:

Roofshadow pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

In article ,
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
:

In order to keep this on topic, perhaps if she were able to be
runner-up in a beauty contest again she'd lighten up.

I hereby pledge 1000 quatloos towards getting Loafy another picture on
that lame "coronation" site.

Could someone pleece to be poasting a link to her pic on the beauty
contest (snark) site?

It is not the coronation site, but here is an image of her.

Be warned: THIS IS NOT PRETTY!!!

http://www.brandi.org/photos/fest2004/CRW_1505.jpg

R.

Apparently she doesn't own a BRA...............

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)
Old February 23rd 05, 03:42 PM
Gregory Morrow

SYSYPHUS' SISTER wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Ross wrote:

Roofshadow pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this

in
:

In article ,
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Fred Hall wrote in
:

In order to keep this on topic, perhaps if she were able to be
runner-up in a beauty contest again she'd lighten up.

I hereby pledge 1000 quatloos towards getting Loafy another picture on
that lame "coronation" site.

Could someone pleece to be poasting a link to her pic on the beauty
contest (snark) site?

It is not the coronation site, but here is an image of her.

Be warned: THIS IS NOT PRETTY!!!

http://www.brandi.org/photos/fest2004/CRW_1505.jpg

R.

Apparently she doesn't own a BRA...............

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)

Oh now that is just mean. Next thing you know she'll be contacting the site
owner and harrassing him to take the picture down. Than she'll call the
local police department complaining about "internet crime" because she
didn't sign a "model release"...

Then she'll go after YOU for "hacking" the site...and contact Sneakmail
about your WebTV "internet" postings!

See how it snowballs...

Ob:celebgossip: Starr Jones got married!

--
Best
Greg

Old February 23rd 05, 04:39 PM
Roofshadow

In article , SYSYPHUS' SISTER
wrote:

Here's a better one.....

http://swlfest.com/photos_2000_mauger.html
(bottom right of page)

At last I understand why she's called "Loafhead".

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG
Old February 23rd 05, 06:15 PM

Not too many years ago,a big fat woman got caught trying to steal a ham
from a grocery store.She had that big piece of ham stuck up between her
legs. :{)
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 06:24 PM

Barf Alert!
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 06:26 PM

I love my webtv and I will stick till either I or webtv croaks,whichever
comes first.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 06:28 PM

I am not a girl either.I am a 63 year old dirty old man and damn Proud
of it too!
cuhulin