Old February 24th 05, 12:18 AM
Invader3K

Default Where is Limbaugh on SW ?

I don't think he is, as far as I know.

Old February 24th 05, 01:17 AM
lsmyer

http://www.npr.org/worldwide/shortwave.html

Rush used to be carried on WRNO Worldwide shortwave service on 15.420, but
that outlet is no longer active.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/men...guest.all.html

Old February 24th 05, 01:25 AM
American Truth

"Phillip" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
Is Rush carried on SW ? Please, what's the frequency ?

Thanks,
Phillip

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

Old February 24th 05, 03:08 AM

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

That may be true, but it doesn't prevent him from being on the SW.
Boogie on over to this dreaded NPR website:

http://www.npr.org/worldwide/shortwave.html

Scroll about a quarter of the way down the page until you reach 1600
UTC MON - FRI. Rush Limbaugh starts at 1606. There may well be other
times, but I stopped when I found this one. I have no idea if this is a
simulcast of his US BCB radio show.

Old February 24th 05, 03:34 PM
Ron Hardin

Phillip wrote:

Is Rush carried on SW ? Please, what's the frequency ?

Thanks,
Phillip

He was on 15420 years and years ago, and airline pilots would sometimes
call in and say they enjoyed listening to it over the Atlantic.

Some station in Louisiana I think. I doubt he's there now or it would
have come up, and it hasn't for years.
--
Ron Hardin

Old February 24th 05, 04:02 PM
bpnjensen

Scroll about a quarter of the way down the page until you reach 1600
UTC MON - FRI. Rush Limbaugh starts at 1606. There may well be other
times, but I stopped when I found this one. I have no idea if this is a

simulcast of his US BCB radio show

I spotted this one...

08:12:00 Sports Overnight America Segment snips

....Break 3 Babe Watch Info Radio

Cute! Do they have a Stud Watch Info Radio for the ladies in camp? ;-)

Bruce Jensen

Old February 24th 05, 04:16 PM

Awwww,y'all just know them ladies are always watching them studs.I like
Rush Limbaugh but he needs to do something about his drugs problem.I
don't that month or so in rehab really "took" with him.I have to watch
Slim Pickens ride that bomb down over Rooskieland now.The movie is just
now starting ontb.
cuhulin

Old February 24th 05, 05:06 PM
dxAce

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

That may be true, but it doesn't prevent him from being on the SW.
Boogie on over to this dreaded NPR website:

http://www.npr.org/worldwide/shortwave.html

Scroll about a quarter of the way down the page until you reach 1600
UTC MON - FRI. Rush Limbaugh starts at 1606. There may well be other
times, but I stopped when I found this one. I have no idea if this is a
simulcast of his US BCB radio show.

The Rush Limbaugh show is currently on AFN at 1706.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 24th 05, 05:56 PM

Slim Pickens.He was a real Rodeo guy.Yeyyyyyyyyyyy,,,,,,,
HOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,
Go Slim Pickens,GO!
cuhulin

Old February 24th 05, 06:31 PM
dxAce

American Truth wrote:

"Phillip" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
Is Rush carried on SW ? Please, what's the frequency ?

Thanks,
Phillip

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

Actually he is currently over in Afghanistan visiting the troops. That's the
'American Truth', 'tard boy.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan