Old February 25th 05, 02:52 AM
Al Patrick

Default Pastor Peters on 5070 an hour early.

Don't know the circumstances but Pastor Pete Peters is broadcasting an
hour earlier on 5070. He is on live tonight, though it's about over -
for this hour. He'll be on another hour, or more, after this.

Jackie Patru has, I think, been having financial difficulties. He may
have just added another hour so he's on three hours running. He may
have just moved his two hours up one hour.

Old February 25th 05, 03:34 PM
Floozie Suzie

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Don't know the circumstances but Pastor Pete Peters is broadcasting an
hour earlier on 5070. He is on live tonight, though it's about over -
for this hour. He'll be on another hour, or more, after this.

He just managed to swing an early time for his Aryan Superiority
radio propaganda. His goofy neo-nazi listeners probably couldn't read
a road map, let alone remember a time or freq, so this was probably the
best alternative compromise...?

Jackie Patru has, I think, been having financial difficulties. He may
have just added another hour so he's on three hours running. He may
have just moved his two hours up one hour.

JP...what a dingbat that stupid fat cow is! Plus she's also a firm believer
in that Czarist forgery the "Protocols" also. I think Jackie needs to try
one of these:
http://www.somethingsexyplanet.com/c...at=3&subcat=14

Old February 25th 05, 04:33 PM
Al Patrick

Again, notice the cloak of anonymity worn by certain hate spouters. I'm
told they almost always accuse someone else of exactly what they
themselves are. :-)

Old February 26th 05, 12:31 AM

Floozie Suzie wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Don't know the circumstances but Pastor Pete Peters is broadcasting

an
hour earlier on 5070. He is on live tonight, though it's about

over -
for this hour. He'll be on another hour, or more, after this.

JP...what a dingbat that stupid fat cow is! Plus she's also a firm

believer
in that Czarist forgery the "Protocols" also. I think Jackie needs

to try
one of these:
http://www.somethingsexyplanet.com/c...at=3&subcat=14

.................................................. ..................................
According to me Funk'n Wagnells, a forgery is a COPY of an original
document.

Old February 26th 05, 03:38 PM
tianli_

Again, notice the cloak of anonymity worn by certain hate spouters. I'm
told they almost always accuse someone else of exactly what they
themselves are. :-)

Are you describing yourself and your views about Jewish people?
Are you a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e ?

Old February 26th 05, 07:54 PM

somethingsexyplanet.com? Go and check out www.gizmodo.com from a
couple or three days ago.I think I also saw something about "it" at
www.boingboing.net a couple of days ago too.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 12:17 AM
running dogg

BDK wrote:

In article ps.com,
says...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Don't know the circumstances but Pastor Pete Peters is broadcasting an
hour earlier on 5070. He is on live tonight, though it's about over -
for this hour. He'll be on another hour, or more, after this.

He just managed to swing an early time for his Aryan Superiority
radio propaganda. His goofy neo-nazi listeners probably couldn't read
a road map, let alone remember a time or freq, so this was probably the
best alternative compromise...?

Jackie Patru has, I think, been having financial difficulties. He may
have just added another hour so he's on three hours running. He may
have just moved his two hours up one hour.

JP...what a dingbat that stupid fat cow is! Plus she's also a firm believer
in that Czarist forgery the "Protocols" also. I think Jackie needs to try
one of these:
http://www.somethingsexyplanet.com/c...at=3&subcat=14

Here is Al's dream...

http://www.somethingsexyplanet.com/c...em.cfm?ID=4121

It's how an Aryan has sex, since they seem to be single an awful lot.

ROTFL..

BDK

Mechanical fulfillment for the undateable Aryan loser. Seriously, is
there a SANE woman who would date Al and listen to his antisemitic
fundie bible spew all the time? I think most women would go insane
having to listen to somebody spewing random bible verses and fundie
shortwave radio kookiness all the time!

Old February 27th 05, 12:28 AM
Frank Dresser

wrote in message
oups.com...

According to me Funk'n Wagnells, a forgery is a COPY of an original
document.

Is that all it says? Get another dictionary.

The second defination of forgery at dictionary.com reads:

Something counterfeit, forged, or fraudulent.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=forgery

Frank Dresser