Old February 26th 05, 03:05 AM

Default Motorized Shortwave Antenna

About six or seven years ago I read an article in a ham radio magazine
or shortwave radio magazine about a motorized ham radio antenna.It is
mostly intended to be mounted on vehicles and the motor drives the
antenna up and down,sort of like a telescope.I don't remember the title
of the magazine or the price of the antenna or what company makes the
antenna or who sells the antenna,but I sure did read about it in that
magazine.Perhaps someone in here knows about it and can post a link to
it.
cuhulin

Old February 26th 05, 03:36 AM
Maidenhead Grid FN30

its called www.google.com

sorry, i had to.

many motorized vehicle antennas exist, witht he yaesu ATAS-120 being the
most broadbanded in my opinion

Old February 26th 05, 04:01 AM

I don't use google.I use www.devilfinder.com www.dogpile.com
www.vivisimo.com I have a few stacks of old ham radio magazines and
shortwave radio magazines here.I think I just might have that magazine
here about that antenna.I am not going to look for it now though,it
would take me a month to find it,as much junk as I have around here.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 09:34 AM

I have said it before either here,or elsewhere,, I Quit useing google
Long Ago When I Found Out Those google folks Are Left Wing COMMIES!!!! I
get Dan Sullivan's,Search Engine Watch www.searchenginewatch.com
email newsletters,I have been getting them for over five years.webtv and
computers have nothing to do whatsoever with whichever search engines
one prefers to use.I prefer other search engines than google.webtv does
have a msn search engine window t the top of our webtv homepage,but they
know I never use their search engine.**** them assholes!
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 09:39 AM

webtv used to partner with Talk City,I liked Talk City.webtv was bought
by msn a few years ago and became msntv and at about that time,msntv
dumped Talk City for chat universe SUCKS DICKS A MILLION MILES LONG!!!
****!,, I can't even get into chat universe SUCKS DICKS A MILLION MILES
LONG!!! with my stupid webtv box,, I tried to yesterday.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 11:48 AM
Conan Ford

wrote in news:22573-42219414-16@storefull-
3257.bay.webtv.net:

I have said it before either here,or elsewhere,, I Quit useing google
Long Ago When I Found Out Those google folks Are Left Wing COMMIES!!!! I
get Dan Sullivan's,Search Engine Watch
www.searchenginewatch.com
email newsletters,I have been getting them for over five years.webtv and
computers have nothing to do whatsoever with whichever search engines
one prefers to use.I prefer other search engines than google.webtv does
have a msn search engine window t the top of our webtv homepage,but they
know I never use their search engine.**** them assholes!
cuhulin

Strange, I googled "Google Communists" and didn't turn up anything of
interest! ;-)
Old February 27th 05, 02:06 PM

Well anyway.I like my stupid webtv set top box.If it wasen't for stupid
webtv,I would tell BellSouth to shove it up their asses and disconnect
my phone service.I have a Tracfone and I almost never use my phone(s)
cuhulin

Indoor SW antennas with Kenwood R5000 Radiohead Shortwave 9 March 20th 04 09:22 AM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Understanding Shortwave Radio Listening and Antenna Design and Construction RHF Shortwave 3 February 13th 04 07:16 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM