Old February 27th 05, 03:39 PM
m II

Default dxhaze

dxAce, during a frenzy of bestiality, wrote:

Please QSL!

It would appear you really ARE a strange one, Ace...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515

When did you name the calf 'QSL'? Whne are you coming out of the Cow closet?

mike
Old February 27th 05, 03:41 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce, during a frenzy of bestiality, wrote:

Please QSL!

It would appear you really ARE a strange one, Ace...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515

When did you name the calf 'QSL'? Whne are you coming out of the Cow closet?

Damn, more crap from the 'tard on the other side of the Maple Leaf Curtain.

Boggling!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 05, 03:54 PM
m II

dxAce, in between his bovine trysts, wrote:

Boggling!

It would appear that the even the simplest of actions, such as tying your own
shoelaces, boggles your mind, Ace. Back to the barn, bozo. Bessie's calling..

mike
Old February 27th 05, 03:58 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce, in between his bovine trysts, wrote:

Boggling!

It would appear that the even the simplest of actions, such as tying your own
shoelaces, boggles your mind, Ace. Back to the barn, bozo. Bessie's calling..

I'm so glad that you're hearing Bessie, 'tard boy, because I certainly don't.

Now go take your meds, that will help alleviate those voices in your head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA