Old February 27th 05, 07:56 PM
Lloyd A Davies

Default Will the great Profit Stair take some of Gene Scotts airtime?

Anyone know...

Lloyd Davies,
A TimeLORD and Talk show host...

Old February 27th 05, 08:54 PM
Al Patrick

I doubt ANY of Gene's air time will be given up in the immediate future.
Neither do I expect ANY of R.G. Stair's time to be immediately
surrendered upon his passing over to the other side! :-)

=========

Old February 27th 05, 09:30 PM
raystation

In the immediate future I doubt it, but over the next few months as time
marches on new people will rise up and practices will change. I seriously
doubt this time next year if we will be hearing Scott's tapes nearly as much
as we do now.

oups.com...

Old February 28th 05, 05:17 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Why do you wish Brother Stair to die?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414

Old March 18th 05, 03:22 PM

I believe he's negotiating to rent Voice of Russia's transmitters, like
Gene Scott did a few years ago. Unfortunately for Gene, Russians don't
have any money to donate. But Stair's brand of cult crapola might go
down well.

Hudley Pearse

Old March 18th 05, 05:39 PM

There are also lots of poor, young girls in Russia. He probably wants a
few of them for his "farm".

Steve

Old March 18th 05, 11:38 PM
D. Martin

I wasn't, and am not into Gene Scott. I've checked it out before, and
it bored me to no end. Anything would be better than that blathering
suedo intellectual. Darren
http://www.geocities.com/apocalyptic121/index.html