Old February 28th 05, 06:15 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Default I see the same old crap on here!

I'm BACK!

What's shaking?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414

Old March 1st 05, 02:10 AM
Honus

"Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm BACK!

What's shaking?

All four cheeks and a couple of chins.

Old March 1st 05, 04:17 AM

Hey you're right. It is kinda old lately.
Maybe you can spice things up some.
Maybe update us on any new tiny tenna models.
Or what the profit is predicting lately.
And where has David J. Smith seen Russian tanks lately? Downtown
Atlanta?
Oooohhhhh yeahhhh .. when you planning to head over to MemTown and cash
in on what the young "sistahs" offered you a few months back.
I predict that the profit might want to interview you on his call in
show.
Nashville Joe sends his regards.