Old March 4th 05, 04:00 AM
cupid

Default Mexico

Mexico is our real friend. It's time to nuke Canada. Nothing but a
bunch of worthless assholes up there.
Old March 4th 05, 11:00 AM
RHF

CUPID,
Old March 4th 05, 05:16 PM
Conan Ford

"RHF" wrote in news:1109934029.664437.73030
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

CUPID,
.
Take all the empty AmTrack Trains and run "Sealed" Freedom-Trains
from the US Southern Border up to the Northern Border of the US
and offer all our Illegal Mexican Immigrants a Free Ride to Canada
plus $400CD to Gain Legal Entry to Canada. With all that empty space
up there in Canada there should be plenty of land for all our
southern amigos to start a new life with our northern neighbors.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3302.html
http://www.web.ca/~ccr/traffick.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/imm-law.html
.
It's a nafta, Nafta. NAFTA ! Kind-of-World We Live In ! ~ RHF
.
.

No! You think we want illegals up here? It would just crowd up our
cities. Much of that empty space isn't really habitable most of the year
anyways. We only take rich Mexicans up here in Canada; I think they have
to invest $20000 per person in the local stock market or banks and leave it
there for 5 years.

Besides, they'd just sneak across the very long border into the USA.
Someone has to pick the strawberry crops.

OFF TOPIC: Permit to take rig to Mexico?? phoneguy99 Swap 2 November 20th 04 02:17 PM
LA Times article about Radio Huayacocotla (Mexico) Charles Hobbs Broadcasting 1 October 26th 04 01:41 PM
IBOC -- a way to jam skywave signals from Mexico and Canada at night, just like the USSR did with VOA, RFE/RL, ... http://CBC.am/ Broadcasting 4 August 30th 04 08:50 PM
Lets go to Mexico Burr Shortwave 19 June 4th 04 06:48 PM
FA: Becker Mexico 2330 Shortwave Car Stereo. PatluvsVettes Shortwave 0 February 8th 04 07:06 PM