Old March 4th 05, 04:30 PM
Al Patrick

Default BUY an auction house -- for precious metals

I am not a member of SFBOT and have no interest / investment in it.
Thus, all standard disclaimers!

However, it is an auction house that trades precious metals, mainly the
American Liberty Dollar, ALD.

This message was just posted in the ALD Yahoo group by the owner of
sfbot. He now will allow one and all to obtain a seat on the floor of
sfbot - FREE - for the purpose of bidding on the purchase of same!

ALL below the double line was clipped from his post this a.m. The
"date" is actually the time on THIS DATE.

Al

FROM: