RadioBanter

-   -   Rush and shortwave (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65967-rush-shortwave.html)

RedOctober March 6th 05 04:23 PM

Rush Limbaugh and his bible thumping oppressive bull**** he spews out
of his ass is laughable, but its scary such oppressive people exist who
think they know whats best for you and your family while talking about
how "liberals" are trying to control your life.. Lmao.

David March 6th 05 04:59 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:05:21 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Switching? who mentioned switching? Rush was on WRNO years ago because the owner
liked his program and decided to air it.

If Rush were to air the ENTIRE program (it is on AFN currently for one hour), it
would be in 'conjunction with' his current line-up of over 600 stations and not
a 'switch' to shortwave.

Some of you out there need to learn how to think things through.

Yes, I know you're 'confused', but give thinking a tryout, you might like it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The owner of WRNO also liked to fondle Boy Scouts. What's that say
about Limbaugh's minions?

[email protected] March 6th 05 05:04 PM

The key phrase is that he WAS on shortwave. One not well run station
that closed and he was periodically rebroadcast on AFN. There would be
no benefit to using shortwave shortwave - he would not gain any new
audience. And some of his broadcast advertisers might think twice
about doing business with him if he got the reputation of keeping
company with programs like "The End is Coming" and "Modern Survivalism
in the U.S." His somewhat condescending comment to the caller was more
appeasement to keep him listening.

It would be humorous to hear Rush ruminating over the
Clinton-years-now-long-gone alongside the usual talent on 5mhz.

I'm still completely confused by: "
Substitute the Name "Rush
Limbaugh" for any of the Top 25 AM/FM
Talk Radio Talents. Put each of them on Three Hours a Day which
equals Eight Regular Hosts Around-the-Clock Monday thru Friday
with several other Hosts representing 'different voices' featured
during the Week-End

What are you trying to say.....

dxAce March 6th 05 05:06 PM

wrote:

Switching? who mentioned switching? Rush was on WRNO years ago because the owner
liked his program and decided to air it.

If Rush were to air the ENTIRE program (it is on AFN currently for one hour), it
would be in 'conjunction with' his current line-up of over 600 stations and not
a 'switch' to shortwave.

Some of you out there need to learn how to think things through.

Yes, I know you're 'confused', but give thinking a tryout, you might like it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The owner of WRNO also liked to fondle Boy Scouts. What's that say
about Limbaugh's minions?

You're a 'tard. Does that necessarily mean the rest of your family are 'tards?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 05:09 PM

wrote:

The key phrase is that he WAS on shortwave.

Please try to pay attention... he STILL is on shortwave.

Damn 'tard boys just cain't pay attention for even a single second, can you?

Check back in when you get a clue!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 05:25 PM

wrote:

Unless WRNO was resurrected AFN feeds are the only ones I'm aware of.

Let's rehash: You said "The key phrase is that he WAS on shortwave".

My rebuttal was "he STILL is on shortwave".

What don't you understand?

Damn, are you dense, or just off your meds today. Try and get a freaking clue,
'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce wrote:
wrote:

The key phrase is that he WAS on shortwave.

Please try to pay attention...

[email protected] March 6th 05 06:16 PM

From the Limbaugh site is a listing of all stations carrying his
program including one WRNO for 2 hours. To the best of my knowlege
WRNO shortwave is silent. On which stations is the windy-one carried.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/men...guest.all.html