Old March 5th 05, 04:37 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Default Bill Laterbach, keep up the good work!

This IS the real Lloyd Davies. I have been off of Rec Radio for over
two years now. I have been on the Nim Busters webboard, fighting the
good fight.

I also have my own internet Talk Show "On the Domestic Front"

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Old March 5th 05, 04:19 PM

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote:
This IS the real Lloyd Davies. I have been off of Rec Radio for over
two years now.

You are lying, fake xtain, you have been sockpuppetting on the
newsgroups.

I have been on the Nim Busters webboard, fighting the
good fight.

Only thing is, you get your fat ass handed to you every time, because
you are a mentally ill moron.

I also have my own internet Talk Show "On the Domestic Front"

And no listeners. Or guests.

You forgot to mention you haven't got a woman, either, but the reason
for that is self-explanatory.

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

And 31 year old VIRGIN.

Old March 5th 05, 04:25 PM

Cool nick you have there.I used to be,Sodium Warthog in another day and
time.
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 04:27 PM

**** a duck,**** a ginney,, any kind of Pussy is good as any.
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 06:29 PM
Honus

I -knew- you were banging Blueberry! www.cattledog.com

Old March 5th 05, 07:05 PM

You are,SICK! Hey!!! come to 1304 Denson Ave,Jackson,Mississippi,my name
is James Larry Ryan and lets us go to Animal Medical Center on 995 I-20
Frontage Road and take my Blueberry doggy there and let Veterianairain
Troy Majure examine my doggy. Area Code,601 354 3622 is the phone number
of Animl Medical Center,,,,,,,YOU MOther ****ing SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:07 PM

COME ON!!!!! YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:08 PM

YOU GOD DAMN CHICKEN **** SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!,,,,,, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:09 PM

cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:10 PM

YOU SICK!!! TWISTED PIECE OF ****!!!!!! YOU GOD DAMN COWARD!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Does Bill Laterbach still sell the "Tiny-Tenna" Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD Shortwave 47 March 5th 05 08:34 PM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 05:22 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1398 ­ May 28, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 May 28th 04 08:02 PM