Old March 5th 05, 08:28 PM
Tony VE6MVP

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 04:48:35 -0500, cupid
wrote:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Breaki...?oneclick=true

Canada is nothing more than a pot factory. The US should just let the
missles hit.

I didn't visit the web page as it requires registration.

One little minor detail. There were 16 marijuana plants found on the
property.

Tony
Old March 6th 05, 03:13 AM
Radio E V E R H A R T

wrote:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Breaki...?oneclick=true

Canada is nothing more than a pot factory. The US should just let the
missles hit.

I love Canada and Canadians. Fantastic country - super friendly and
sophisticated.
Old March 6th 05, 03:34 AM

I am a Proud American.Much better!
cuhulin United States of America

Old March 6th 05, 03:38 AM

I was driving one of those ammo trucks from Tan Son Nhut to Ben Hoa the
day after Vietcong mortars hit one of our bases over there.You think
missiles are passe?
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 03:43 AM

So,what happened? Why do y'all TURDCanaDUHians have y'alls heads shoved
UP y'all Chicken **** asses now? How come y'all aren't helping us
AMERICANS fight the terrorist ragheads?
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 03:52 AM

I have been to Canada before.June 1956,Cardston,Alberta,Canada.We drove
up the Going To The Sun Highway through Waterton International Peace
Park.Part of that Park is in Montana,the other part is in Canada.There
is some fantastic scenery there.I hate to have to say this,but my 1986
Ford car one of my nephews gave me for free for Christmas last year was
made in Canada.Please don't hate me too much just because my old 1986
Ford car was made in Canada.The old car runs good too.However,Henry Ford
did put the World on wheels.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 03:53 AM

I wonder what CanaDUHian Pussy is like?
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:42 AM
m II

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:53:58 -0600, wrote:

I wonder what CanaDUHian Pussy is like?
cuhulin

It's like fish, only colder.
Old March 6th 05, 05:13 AM

Do a search for, Mississippi Gulf Coast Deep Sea Rodeo Fishing.I get and
I have been getting for about five years James F. Tichacek's,RAO
Bulletins at one of my other webtv user name addresses in my emails over
there.James F. Tichacek lives in the Phillipines and his RAO Bulletins
have a link to Mississippi Gulf Coast Deep Sea Rodeo Fishing.Look around
and y'all will find it.No cold litlle fishes in Mississippi!
cuhulin