Old March 5th 05, 05:21 PM
News Source

Default Liberty Net Mentioned in News Article

http://tinyurl.com/4sw29
Old March 5th 05, 05:45 PM
dxAce

News Source wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4sw29

That sure looks like some kind of whacko site. Cute girl in the t-shirt though!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 5th 05, 07:09 PM
Lucky

"News Source" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4sw29

Take your racist "news" site and shove it up your ass...

You lose..

Lucky

Old March 5th 05, 07:57 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

News Source wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4sw29

That sure looks like some kind of whacko site. Cute girl in the t-shirt
though!

I don't expect she is one of the 3947 regulars.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 5th 05, 10:00 PM
Soliloquy

News Source wrote in
:

http://tinyurl.com/4sw29

Actually: http://nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4678

After you people have looked at this page, if you decide to do such, read
the following article on Propaganda. Compare the way the images are
presented with the images available at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

It's all propaganda, virtually everything we hear. Though the above page
( http://tinyurl.com/4sw29 ) will no doubt be perceived as propaganda by
many (it actually is in the context of the Propaganda article), we miss
that fact that most of what we are exposed to in the media is also
propaganda.

Actually read the article, (on Propaganda), and see how widespread it is.
Advertisers, lobbyists, politicians, the government itself, is constantly
engaged in propaganda.

Compare the image in the http://tinyurl.com/4sw29 (I Love my Family, I
Love my race), on the left side of the page, with the image on the
Propaganda article page "An ADL poster uses a young Chinese boy to argue
that anti-Semitism hurts non-Jews." (also on the left side of the page).

Look at the images throughout the page http://tinyurl.com/4sw29 and the
images throughout the Propaganda article page. Strikingly similar in
appeal.

Concerning everyday propaganda, a while ago I researched the statistics
for crime committed against blacks by whites.

Look here for the statistics,
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

The web site is the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice
Programs. It can be clearly seen that the black on white crime exceeds
the white on black crime:

"Blacks were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002 "

Blacks are more likely to kill whites than whites to kill blacks. But the
charts do not go far enough in stressing that blacks represent a
substantially smaller section of the overall population, only 15%
nationwide. So 15% of the population commits nearly 65% of the violent
crime in this country. A staggering statistic.

YET, from watching TV and listening to focused news stories, one would
have the belief that the statistics were the other way around.

"Fifty percent of the murder arrestees during 2002 were black, and 47.7
percent of arrestees were white".
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_02/html/...violent02.html

The above figure states 50% of the murder arrestees being black is to be
contrasted against the fact that they only represent 15% of the
population, and concerning violent crime the statistic only relates to
murder, not including armed robbery, rape, etc. This takes the total of
violent crimes committed by 15% of the population to the 65% level that
it is.

Bottom line is propaganda, we are constantly told how evil white people
are, and that they commit a great deal of hate crimes against blacks. It
couldn't be further from the truth. Case in point:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...4/174304.shtml

""When a white commits a murder against a black, it's national headlines.
But when two blacks force their way into an apartment, rape two white
women and take them and their three white male friends and murder them in
cold blood, it's not even worth a national news story," said he in a
recent column."

"Akbar Shabazz of the black conservative group Project 21 is not
surprised that the trial is receiving minimal coverage."

"The cases are very rare when you do have black-on-white hate crime
prosecutions. But I don't see the hate crimes angle. I feel that these
are some brutal guys who definitely deserve the death penalty, but I
didn't think that they took them and killed them strictly because they
were white," Shabazz said."

They killed 4 white youths, the 5th, a woman, escaped after being raped,
shot, and ran over by a pickup truck and left naked in a country field in
the middle of winter, and Akbar Shabazz doesn't feel that this was a
"Hate" crime. You have got to be ****ing kidding me. He feels that this
was just part of a routine holdup and the race of the victims played no
part. Raping women is part of a routine holdup.

Everyday Propaganda (that blacks are suffering disproportionately from
violence committed by whites), simple as that. It's unfortunate that in
today's supposedly open society, that one would need to spend hours
looking for the statistics, they should be easily available.

Soliloquy