Old March 5th 05, 06:48 PM

Default a little help please

i am trying to get a new computer as cheaply as possible and our local
fox news channel said this was a very legal offer so i thought i would
give it a try. sorry for the "spamming", i am just trying to get the
word out. i appologize for any incomvienence and thanks to anyone who
signs up.

all you have to do is sign up - complete 1 no obligation (that means
free) offer and than get 10 people to do the same thing. Give it a try,
what could it hurt?

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Desktop PC, click this
exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=11596071

Old March 5th 05, 07:49 PM

www.tigerdirect.com
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:58 PM

If you get a new computer and if it has Windows XP or whatever.Go to a
computer store and buy Norton System Works 2005 with GoBack and
Spysweeper and Lavasoft.Never visit any porn sites,unless you just want
to,I hit em up once in a while.Go to a book store and buy a Windows For
Dummies book for whatever operating system your computer has and sit
your happy ass right down and read that book.If you can afford it,get
your computer on Road Runner.Look in your phone book under,Internet
Service Providers.
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 07:59 PM

I am trying to find me a new girlfriend.
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 08:01 PM

I just now farted out loud!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 5th 05, 09:15 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I just now farted out loud!!!!!

Was Blueberry's mouth open?

Old March 5th 05, 09:15 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I am trying to find me a new girlfriend.

Switch to your -left- hand, cuhulin. Or else try the other end of the dog.

Old March 5th 05, 09:46 PM
m II

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:15:53 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

wrote in message
I am trying to find me a new girlfriend.

Switch to your -left- hand, cuhulin. Or else try the other end of the dog.

Sounds like the voice of experience.
Old March 5th 05, 10:10 PM
Honus

wrote:

wrote in message
I am trying to find me a new girlfriend.

Switch to your -left- hand, cuhulin. Or else try the other end of the

dog.

Sounds like the voice of experience.

The dog, no. The left hand, sure. Makes it feel like a stranger. ;p

Old March 6th 05, 05:22 AM
Pete KE9OA

More nonsense.......................they try to get your personal
information and bounce your credit application. I have an income/debt ratio
of 60% (only 40% going to my bills with 60% remaining) and a credit rating
in the 700s and they told me that my credit wasn't good enough. What a joke!

Pete

oups.com...