Old March 6th 05, 05:11 AM

Default ICOM 737 Keyer problem

I have an ICOM 737 and it has always worked very well. I do mostly CW
and the other day when I turned it on, the keyer would not send dots;
only the dash side works.
I checked out the keyer paddle, cable, 3-conductor plug and everything
seems o.k. (The blue keyer button the back is in the right position.)
I tried removing/repalcing the plug several times to clear any dirt,
but no results.
This leads me to believe something went wrong in the keyer circuit in
the rig.
Anybody have any other ideas?

73

George, N9EJS