RadioBanter

-   -   My old Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66162-my-old-radio.html)

dxAce March 6th 05 07:48 PM

m II wrote:

wrote:

My webtv wireless keyboard has those keys and many more keys too.I just
now counted 86 keys and 10 buttons and 1 slide switch on my webtv
keyboard.My webtv wireless hand held remote,which I often use (I can
pull up an on screen keyboard and use my hand held remote to do the same
functions as I can with my keyboard too,any webtv user will tell you
that) has buttons on it for,Shopping,Power,Back,Scrolling up and
down,GO,Recent,Options,Home,Search,Favorites and there are four Arrow
buttons on there too,same as on my webtv keyboard and on your keyboard
too.I have a few more webtv wireless hand held remotes with many more
buttons than that on them and I can do many more things with them too.I
can click on PIP (Picture in Picture and get tv PIP on my webtv tv
screen and I can control the tv volume and change tv channels with
buttons on my keyboard too.(but,I have a seperate tv set I use with my
DirecTV service) My webtv isn't really stupid.I enjoy it very much.There
are many other things webtv can do and does do too.I have
computers,broadband and webtv.I am not missing out on anything,you
are.Why don't you look around on eBay or Circuit City or Best Buy and
see if you can locate yourself a webtv too.Who knows? You just might
like webtv,give it a try before you knock it,it won't cost you much
money.There are many folks who use webtv AND computers.Do some searches
on the internet for webtv and msntv and you can read much more about
webtv and msntv,,,, if you want to.
cuhulin

I don't believe your WebTV keyboard HAS a return key. You could PROVE it if you
had one. Do you enter text with a joystick or game controller?

I think we all know what 'joystick' you folks in CanaDuh play with!

One word of warning here... please don't accuse me of trying to impersonate or
forge posts from you again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] March 6th 05 07:49 PM

I own a little two or three transistor shirt pocket Radio I bought in
Saigon in 1964 brand new for only a few dollars.I don't remember the
name of it just now,it is in one of my several footlockers I have here
crammed full of many more small old transtior Radios.A few years ago I
saw where a Radio just like it sold for several hundred dollars.
cuhulin

m II March 6th 05 07:54 PM

dxAce wrote:

One word of warning here... please don't accuse me of trying to impersonate or
forge posts from you again.

So, stop doing it.

mike

dxAce March 6th 05 07:58 PM

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

One word of warning here... please don't accuse me of trying to impersonate or
forge posts from you again.

So, stop doing it.

The point is, 'tard... I'm not doing it.

Get a clue... don't they sell them there? Oh, that's right... not for sale in
third-world **** stained underwear countries like yours.

Sorry... I forgot!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"Coming soon to a screwed up nation such as yours".

Honus March 6th 05 08:05 PM

"m II" wrote in message news:RdJWd.4310$i6.1038@edtnps90...
dxAce wrote:

One word of warning here... please don't accuse me of trying to

impersonate or
forge posts from you again.

So, stop doing it.

So what makes you think it's him?

m II March 6th 05 08:06 PM

wrote:

All canaDUHians know how to do is Shoving their heads up their asses and
being COWARDS!
cuhulin

Your are showing the weaknesses in your education system again. Either that or
the crack habit has got you. Perhaps brain cancer? Go see a doctor.

IN FLANDERS FIELDS

Written By John McCrae

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

mike

[email protected] March 6th 05 08:08 PM

I just now pressed my webtv wireless keyboar's Return Key to get back
here and respond here and type this posting.On my webtv wireless hand
held remote control unit,the GO button in the middle of the ring of four
Arrow buttons is the same function as the Return key on my webtv
wireless keyboard.The Return key on my webtv keyboard and the GO button
serve the same function as the Enter key on my computer keyboards and on
your computer keyboard(s) too.There are adapters available for folks who
want to use wired keyboards with webtv too.I think the website for those
adapters is, www.omdev.com but I might be mistaken about the
website,you can do a search for that.
cuhulin

Honus March 6th 05 08:08 PM

"m II" wrote in message news:RoJWd.4315$i6.117@edtnps90...
wrote:

All canaDUHians know how to do is Shoving their heads up their asses and
being COWARDS!
cuhulin

Your are showing the weaknesses in your education system again. Either

that or
the crack habit has got you. Perhaps brain cancer? Go see a doctor.

IN FLANDERS FIELDS

Written By John McCrae

If no one points out that McCrae was a Canadian, this is going to go right
over his head.

m II March 6th 05 08:13 PM

Honus wrote:

So, stop doing it.

So what makes you think it's him?

Motive, opportunity and past history of abuse. Fingerprints are hard to get,
however. He also has a hatred of countries around him. Terms like "Mexican
pieces of ****" and "Canadian pieces of ****" and "third-world **** stained
underwear countries" come out of his mouth as easily as most people say "Hello".

The man is ill and xenophobic. He hates things he can't understand and that
covers just about everything out there. It's a big world but he's stuck with
pinhole vision.

mike

[email protected] March 6th 05 08:16 PM

I use the KEYS on my webtv wireless KEYBOARD.Get it? KEYS,just like on
computer KEYBOARDS,Get it? Sheeesh,Jim White,former talk radio show host
out of KMOX St.Louis,Missouri sure is right,YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! and
those canaDUHians PROVE that every Day and Night!
cuhulin