Old March 6th 05, 08:37 PM

Yeah,U.S.A. RULES the World.There used to be webtv available in
canaDUH,but that Rogers outfit in canaDUH screwed that up.webtv used to
be available in Japan too.I don't know what happened about that though
and Japan isn't a third World country either,in my opinion.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 08:38 PM

It sure isn't me!
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 08:40 PM

I never have messed around with crack or dope or drugs before and I
never will either and there isn't anything with my Brain.Yours is full
of ****!
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 08:42 PM

I read about Flanders Fields about 55 years ago,long before you was even
born.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 09:06 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message news:kvJWd.4317$i6.422@edtnps90...
Honus wrote:

So, stop doing it.

So what makes you think it's him?

Motive, opportunity and past history of abuse.

Yeah, but there are other people in this group that would qualify. The guy
posting as GayinCanada, for instance. Unless you think that's DxAce as well.
(I don't, FWIW.)

Old March 8th 05, 03:06 AM

Be very careful. Dial cords were not intended to be understood by
human beings.
If you DO go ahead, draw a picture of the pulleys....

There is a rumour out there that last person to successfully restring a
radio
died in 1979.

This is one of the easy ones, but I believe you nonetheless.

Soon after I got the radio, I went over to the Library of Congress and
copied the Sams Photofact for it. It was easy to do things like that
back then; security is much tighter now. The Photofact has the cord
stringing diagram. I have some spare cord lying around too.

Thanks for writing.

Old March 8th 05, 03:32 AM

Yeah,but Sandy Berger has probaly done stold all of those drawings by
now.
cuhulin