Old March 6th 05, 10:31 PM
m II

Default I see gay people!

and I like it!
Old March 7th 05, 03:13 AM
m II

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 03:08:28 GMT, dicklicker wrote:

warmonger wrote:

Leave me alone Buttwipe!

Why don't you get a life, Mike? That, or go play in traffic.

mike

No! You get a life Mike!
Old March 7th 05, 03:53 AM
running dogg

warmonger wrote:

Leave me alone Buttwipe!

Why don't you get a life, Mike? That, or go play in traffic.

mike

No! You get a life Mike!

Multiple personality disorder? This should be interesting. Apparently we
have two m II's on this board, one claiming he's gay (there's a gay SW
station?) and the other one telling dxAce to stop forging his posts. I
personally don't think it's Ace but the "Cupid" guy who was here a few
days ago spewing stuff about certain regulars being gay.

Old March 7th 05, 07:07 PM
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message news:vmPWd.5642$i6.1911@edtnps90...
m II wrote:

and I like it!

Ok..That's it. I'm gonna get MnMikew on your case. He's good with

anonymous
remailers and he can start forging YOUR name!

Nothing anonymous about me idiot, I don't use a remailer.

Old March 8th 05, 12:19 AM

m II wrote:
On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:53:15 GMT, m II wrote:

m II wrote:

and I like it!

Ok..That's it. I'm gonna get MnMikew on your case. He's good with

anonymous
remailers and he can start forging YOUR name!

mike

Leave me alone Buttwipe!

Lardass Lloyd Davies' stock whine is "leave me alone." Looks like he
outed himself as usual.

How would you improve your CB? [email protected] CB 275 January 20th 05 03:27 PM
Cherry Hill horse racetrack- Mad Cow Disease Link found Soames123 Shortwave 18 January 6th 04 01:14 AM
Dear Rush JC Shortwave 111 January 1st 04 12:59 AM
The Morse Code Requirement - Is It Really The Reason People Turn Away? Len Over 21 Policy 28 August 17th 03 03:30 AM
The Morse Code Requirement - Is It Really The Reason People TurnAway? Robert Casey Policy 0 July 29th 03 06:40 AM