RadioBanter

-   -   (ot) I Don't Know (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66270-ot-i-dont-know.html)

Burr March 7th 05 06:48 PM

(ot) I Don't Know

I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like Bill did
last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was all
that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

MnMikew March 7th 05 07:32 PM

Google this and the truth will be told.

WILLIAM E LAUTERBACH, JR
PO BOX 87
HANOVER MI 49241
USA

[email protected] March 7th 05 08:36 PM

Well,I have a general idea.
cuhulin

Brian Denley March 7th 05 10:13 PM

Burr wrote:
I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like
Bill did last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was
all that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

You brought him in - you live with it!

--
Brian Denley

[email protected] March 7th 05 10:29 PM

He might bounce back in like those YO-YO antennas of his.
cuhulin

Brian Hill March 7th 05 10:58 PM

"Burr" wrote in message
I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like Bill

did
last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was all
that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

Surprised? Your funny again Burr.

B.H.

Frank White March 8th 05 02:52 AM

In article Jl1Xd.57634$uc.41056@trnddc03, says...

I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like Bill did
last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was all
that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

He called a spade a spade and then hit people across the face
with it.

That kind of wake up call tends to agitate those on the receiving
end of it...

FW

[email protected] March 9th 05 06:27 AM

It's the way he said it, (ot) I Don't Know.
cuhulin