Old March 7th 05, 06:48 PM
Burr

Default (ot) I Don't Know

I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like Bill did
last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was all
that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

Old March 7th 05, 07:32 PM
MnMikew

Google this and the truth will be told.

WILLIAM E LAUTERBACH, JR
PO BOX 87
HANOVER MI 49241
USA

Old March 7th 05, 08:36 PM

Well,I have a general idea.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 05, 10:13 PM
Brian Denley

Burr wrote:
I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like
Bill did last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was
all that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

You brought him in - you live with it!

--
Brian Denley

Old March 7th 05, 10:22 PM
Burr

I tried to search and I don't understand what info I got.

Would you tell me what you are talking about??

Burr

Old March 7th 05, 10:29 PM

He might bounce back in like those YO-YO antennas of his.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 05, 10:58 PM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
I don't know that I have ever seen anyone stir a group up like Bill

did
last week.

I am wondering "why" this happened, I didn't see anything that was all
that offensive in his remarks.

I was very surprised by the way people responded to his post.

Burr

Surprised? Your funny again Burr.

B.H.

Old March 9th 05, 06:27 AM

It's the way he said it, (ot) I Don't Know.
cuhulin