Old March 8th 05, 06:13 AM

And you know my name and address too.You don't get it,do you? YOU don't
believe me,YOU come see for yourself and you can go back to your home
being a Believer.Hey,I never come to this news group or any other news
groups pretending I am somebody whom I am ot.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:15 AM

I am not listening to any Kook shows on radio or tv.I am watching
American Chopper on tv and then I am going to hit the sack.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:17 AM

You just have to pity that fool!
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:25 AM

alt.privacy.spyware alt.science.tv.advanced (I think that the is the
name of tv one that one) I have it in one of my webtv Save Folders at my
FlowerinThWater thingy and all I do is just click on it when I want to
go there,same with all of the other news groups I go to.I can prove that
too,YOU just come on over here and see for yourself.Bring all of your
money.I will let you keep enough to buy a sandwich and a bus ticket so
you can get back to wherever you come from.I have six single wimmins
living next door to me.You want proof of that too? Come on over here.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:42 AM

Bull****.How about those Kooks y'all listen to on shortwave radio and
those Kooks on ham radio? I never listen to those Kooks.Kook.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:51 AM

When I wake up in the mornings and turn this thing on,I always tune in
the Paul Gallo radio talk show and at 10:00 AM just after the top of the
hour newspot I tune in the JT and Dave radio talk show and I read
www.clarionledger.com first thing and then I read some Scotland and
Ireland online newspapers and then some science and technology and
computer websites and some Military websites and do some
computering.y'all would find my daily routine very,very boring.I watch
old movies on tv and I go to the foodstore once a week.Very exciting
routine I have,eh?
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:53 AM

Be sure y'all tune in Brother Stair and those other Kooks today now.I
won't.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 07:11 AM
Phil

"Buzz Chandler" wrote in message

wrote in message
Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

No, visiting the website does not make you a Kook. This post did though

If you think that post made him a kook, check out alt.online-service.webtv
.. He/it is posting there as "flowerinthewater". Claims to have a 'gaming
pc', but refuses to prove to us that he owns a pc by making just one post
with it. You can't hurt his feelings. I've tried hard. LOL
Phil
phil

Old March 8th 05, 11:28 PM
anti-pope of blue apples

wrote in message
Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

Rense, Bell and Noorey are each 3-of-a-kind.
All 3 are circus sideshowmasters of the art of BS.
What makes them notable are the moe-rons who
listen to and believe their brand of horsemalarkie.

I actually respect all 3 of them. They are making
big $$$ on tinfoil hat wearing fools, which if you
can manage it, is always a good thing.

Old March 9th 05, 12:02 AM

I respect them too.They are ok people in my book.I don't believe in that
phoney baloney stuff they spew out every night on radio.Besides,I am
usually hitting the sack anyway at about the time they come on the air.
cuhulin