Old March 8th 05, 01:46 AM
DXer

Default Jim Conrad Passed Away

Jim Conrad of Waterloo, Iowa known for being actively involved with the
Handicap Aid Program, and also an avid shortwave radio DXer died of a Heart
Attack on Sunday evening 6 March 2005.

He will be missed!

-John L.

Old March 8th 05, 04:29 AM

DXer wrote:
Jim Conrad of Waterloo, Iowa known for being actively involved with

the
Handicap Aid Program, and also an avid shortwave radio DXer died of a

Heart
Attack on Sunday evening 6 March 2005.

He will be missed!

-John L.

Yes, he will be missed.

Also, Jim's mom Lee is not doing very well either. Jim was leaving
after seeing his mother when the heart attack occurred.

Old March 8th 05, 07:45 AM
dxAce

DXer wrote:

Jim Conrad of Waterloo, Iowa known for being actively involved with the
Handicap Aid Program, and also an avid shortwave radio DXer died of a Heart
Attack on Sunday evening 6 March 2005.

He will be missed!

That's to bad. I met Jim at a few conventions, and communicated with him from
time to time.

R.I.P. Jim...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I passed Shadow_998 Antenna 22 November 28th 04 11:22 PM
FORCED MENTAL HEALTH SCREENING for Children now has passed! Mark S. Holden Shortwave 11 November 23rd 04 04:55 PM
I passed my technician exam! I'll have a callsign on Tuesday. Daniel J. Morlan General 4 January 17th 04 09:10 AM
Geoff Halligey has passed away. Stephen Newlyn Shortwave 2 August 10th 03 06:38 PM
?? QRZ ?? passed re-examination? William Mutch Shortwave 1 August 4th 03 01:37 PM