Old March 8th 05, 06:23 PM
Lucky

Default Your Favorite Daily SW Program/Frequency?

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

Old March 8th 05, 06:43 PM

Good idea. Mine are no great revelation, but I enjoy them.

Broadcast Shortwave
9580 Radio Australia in the morning.
6000 Radio Havana in the evenings
5975 BBC in the evenings
6020 Radio China evenings.

Otherwise I just cruise the bands, including tropical until I find
something interesting.

Old March 8th 05, 06:58 PM
Chris Hill

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:23:07 -0500, "Lucky"
wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Australia 21740 around 2200 and later. I also like to listen to the
wold at 6 and as it happens on 15180 at the same time, unfortunately.
I could listen to them later, but never remember to do so.

Old March 8th 05, 06:59 PM
Tom Sevart

11175 USB day or night.

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS

Old March 8th 05, 07:19 PM
RedOctober

Usually 6925 for pirate radio, been dead recently. I don't really have
one specific frequency, I tend to float around searching number station
schedules when I get the chance. A freq I've been watching is 6230 with
the Navy ASW USB net.

73

Tom

Old March 8th 05, 07:21 PM
Lucky

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

11175 USB day or night.

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc

Too weak to make out here in Miami right now. What's on it??

Lucky

Old March 8th 05, 07:31 PM
Lucky

"RedOctober" wrote in message
oups.com...

Usually 6925 for pirate radio, been dead recently. I don't really have
one specific frequency, I tend to float around searching number station
schedules when I get the chance. A freq I've been watching is 6230 with
the Navy ASW USB net.

73

Tom

I recently ran into what sounded like a numbers station on 15016. Even
though he read off like a regular spy station, the voice had a slight
southern accent to it and somehow sounded different.

Lucky

Old March 8th 05, 07:41 PM
David

wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

BBC World Service-XM Channel 131- Sunday through Monday 0000-2400

Old March 8th 05, 07:51 PM
dxAce

wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

BBC World Service-XM Channel 131- Sunday through Monday 0000-2400

You just strut on out there and tote it, 'tard boy!

Real radio rules.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 8th 05, 08:07 PM
RHF

DaviD - With Two Capital "D"s for Dumb and Dumber !
[ XM Satellite Radio Channel 131 is NOT Shortwave Radio [.]