RadioBanter

-   -   Ernst Zundel (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66537-re-ernst-zundel.html)

k35454 March 11th 05 04:47 AM

Ernst Zundel

He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community in
which he resides.. k35454.

[email protected] March 11th 05 10:12 AM

Amen.

http://tinyurl.com/6o5fp

uncle arnie March 11th 05 07:37 PM

k35454 wrote:

He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community
in
which he resides.. k35454.

He's an antisemite who knowingly spreads false information. Suggesting this
is about free speech and debate is like suggesting yelling "fire" in a
non-burning theatre is also free speech. There are limits and this
criminal has crossed them. Thank God there are a laws about his sort of
behavior and that they are occasionally enforced.

[email protected] March 11th 05 07:55 PM

interesting. I would be interested in PROOF, since my initial
impression is this man is quite a sicko.

[email protected] March 11th 05 08:26 PM

"interesting.I would be interested in PROOF"

See, youre a kindred spirit with Mr. Zundel afterall.

Pepperjack Pete March 11th 05 08:52 PM

"k35454" wrote in message
He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community

in
which he resides.. k35454.

Which is EXACTLY why his present, and more importantly
his FUTURE community (grin) *resides* behind concrete
walls, electrically operated doors and 5 Meter tall
electrified fences topped with razorwire.

[email protected] March 11th 05 08:53 PM

I want proof of his claims, I don't believe what he is saying

Lucky March 12th 05 04:11 AM

"k35454" wrote in message
He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community
in
which he resides.. k35454.

Well,

since you like him, I'm sure he'd let you suck his nazi cock? What'd ya
think?

Lucky