Old March 11th 05, 04:47 AM
k35454

Default Ernst Zundel

He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community in
which he resides.. k35454.

Old March 11th 05, 10:12 AM

Amen.

http://tinyurl.com/6o5fp

Old March 11th 05, 07:37 PM
uncle arnie

k35454 wrote:

He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community
in
which he resides.. k35454.

He's an antisemite who knowingly spreads false information. Suggesting this
is about free speech and debate is like suggesting yelling "fire" in a
non-burning theatre is also free speech. There are limits and this
criminal has crossed them. Thank God there are a laws about his sort of
behavior and that they are occasionally enforced.
Old March 11th 05, 07:55 PM

interesting. I would be interested in PROOF, since my initial
impression is this man is quite a sicko.

Old March 11th 05, 08:26 PM

"interesting.I would be interested in PROOF"

See, youre a kindred spirit with Mr. Zundel afterall.

Old March 11th 05, 08:52 PM
Pepperjack Pete

"k35454" wrote in message
He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community

in
which he resides.. k35454.

Which is EXACTLY why his present, and more importantly
his FUTURE community (grin) *resides* behind concrete
walls, electrically operated doors and 5 Meter tall
electrified fences topped with razorwire.

Old March 11th 05, 08:53 PM

I want proof of his claims, I don't believe what he is saying

Old March 12th 05, 04:11 AM
Lucky

"k35454" wrote in message
He is a fine man who tells it like it is and is a credit to any community
in
which he resides.. k35454.

Well,

since you like him, I'm sure he'd let you suck his nazi cock? What'd ya
think?

Lucky