Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th 05, 06:42 PM
running dogg

Default Is it just me, or...

Does it seem like there's little reason to buy every portable that comes
out, and end up with 30 radios when you only use a couple? I have one
tabletop (Yaesu FRG-8800) and one portable (Degen 1102) and that's
enough for me. I haven't been using the Degen much lately though since
it doesn't perform well under these poor reception conditions that we've
been having lately. Some of you seem to buy every latest portable that
comes out. First off, I don't have that kind of money and second it
seems like an awful waste of money to buy radios that you don't end up
using just to try them out.