Old March 19th 05, 05:48 AM
uncle arnie

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now on
17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by Tiny
Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips? Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst singers
EVER!
Old March 20th 05, 04:01 AM
Telamon

Default Radio New Zealand and Tiny Tim

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 20th 05, 11:53 PM
dxAce

uncle arnie wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now on
17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by Tiny
Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips? Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst singers
EVER!

Still, he's a lot more famous than you are!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 21st 05, 02:47 AM
Telamon

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now on
17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by Tiny
Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips?

Yes! I just started laughing when I heard it.

Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst singers EVER!

I think Rod Stewart's singing voice is the worst.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 21st 05, 11:11 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 19 Mar 2005 12:48:26a, uncle arnie wrote
in message :

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now on
17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by Tiny
Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips? Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst singers
EVER!

d'ya ever hear of a guy name Bob Dylan?

Hey now, that's the Prophet Zimmerman

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 22nd 05, 12:48 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Mon 21 Mar 2005 06:11:52p, dxAce wrote in
message :

wrote in message :

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now
on 17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by
Tiny Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips? Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst
singers EVER!

d'ya ever hear of a guy name Bob Dylan?

Hey now, that's the Prophet Zimmerman

Absolutely! And, as the "Prophet", he should have someone else do the
singing for him... Preferably, someone who *can*...

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Some of us like his music.

B.H.

Old March 22nd 05, 02:18 AM

Bob Dyland? Of course I have heard of him before.I can www.dogpile.com
his MP3 Songs anytime I want too and listen in on my Linksys Wireless B
Music System internet radio.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 02:19 AM

Bob Dyland's music is OK.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 03:27 AM
uncle arnie

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Had very good reception today until sign off at 03:59 UTC just now on
17,675. They have been playing a mix of music even a song sung by Tiny
Tim.

Tip toe through the tulips?

Yes! I just started laughing when I heard it.

Tiny Tim has got to be one of the worst singers EVER!

I think Rod Stewart's singing voice is the worst.

It absolutely amazes me that people like Rod Stewart, Bob Dylan, Leonard
Cohen, Tiny Tim and Bryan Adams are considered singers. I sound like sh--
in the shower myself though I'm told.

I'm also amazed at people with speech impediments who are broadcasters.
Old March 22nd 05, 03:56 AM

I like Rod Stewart's music.Leonard Cohen,who is he? I never have cared
much for Tiny Tim's music.
cuhulin