Old March 21st 05, 11:43 AM
dxAce

Default Drake

I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 21st 05, 12:34 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmm, they don't have parts or do repairs on the R7/R7A either..

BDK
Old March 21st 05, 12:40 PM
dxAce

BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmm, they don't have parts or do repairs on the R7/R7A either..

They haven't for several years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 21st 05, 09:15 PM
Lucky

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a
mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmm, they don't have parts or do repairs on the R7/R7A either..

BDK

Looks like the lazy faggot ace changed his e-mail account for this NG. Back
on ignore you POS....

Lucky

Old March 21st 05, 09:19 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a
mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmm, they don't have parts or do repairs on the R7/R7A either..

BDK

Looks like the lazy faggot ace changed his e-mail account for this NG. Back
on ignore you POS....

Lazy faggot? Surely you jest, 'tard boy.

You just keep trying.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 22nd 05, 02:23 AM

Sometimes I forget when I am over at my FlowerinThWater addy when I get
back to rec.radio.shortwave news group but I always sign my postings
with,cuhulin.I have four other webtv addys too.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 01:37 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Looks like the lazy faggot ace changed his e-mail account for this NG. Back
on ignore you POS....

Lazy faggot? Surely you jest, 'tard boy.

Really energetic, are you? The early bird certainly gets the 'worm' in your case..

and stop sending those stupid flowers. I'm not interested.

mike
Old March 21st 05, 01:20 PM

dxAce wrote:
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a

mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep, it sure is. No mention of shortwave. I do hope they eventually
decide to make a new receiver.

I also noticed that their product support page
(http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html) contains a reference to
an R8E receiver. Any idea what that refers to? If you scroll down the
list, you'll see it immediately following the R8, R8A, etc.

Steve

Old March 21st 05, 01:32 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a

mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep, it sure is. No mention of shortwave. I do hope they eventually
decide to make a new receiver.

I also noticed that their product support page
(http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html) contains a reference to
an R8E receiver. Any idea what that refers to? If you scroll down the
list, you'll see it immediately following the R8, R8A, etc.

It was made for the European market and is an R8 sans some particular frequency
range. It was made for the German market, and the regulation which forced the
reduction has since been changed.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve

Old March 21st 05, 01:36 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:
I just looked at the R. L. Drake site and now there is no longer a

mention of
ANY shortwave receivers on their Products page.

http://www.rldrake.com/

Oh well, perhaps at some time they will again re-enter the market.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep, it sure is. No mention of shortwave. I do hope they eventually
decide to make a new receiver.

I also noticed that their product support page
(http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html) contains a reference to
an R8E receiver. Any idea what that refers to? If you scroll down the
list, you'll see it immediately following the R8, R8A, etc.

An even rarer one is the R8000... which is a rack mount R8.

http://www.dproducts.be/DRAKE_MUSEUM/r-8000.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA