Old March 23rd 05, 03:47 PM

Default Besides,

I HATE!!! ALL brits!!!! I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.GO
IRA,GO!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 09:42 PM
Mark

wrote in message
I HATE!!! ALL brits!!!! I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.GO
IRA,GO!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Eh, that's "Scotch" as in the whiskey, and not "Scottish" as in the
nationality? All makes sense now.

Mark.
Auckland
New Zealand.

Old March 24th 05, 01:57 AM
Honus

**** you, you terrorist wannabe.

Old March 24th 05, 06:12 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

wrote in message

I HATE!!! ALL brits!!!! I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.GO

**** you, you terrorist wannabe.

No need to fear. I have a feeling that even the bad guys have a screening
process in place to filter out the riff raff.

mike