RadioBanter

-   -   Here's a laugh (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67625-heres-laugh.html)

Tebojockey March 25th 05 04:54 AM

Here's a laugh

I know I see all kinds of receivers in use here. Many I wish I could
just drop the cash and buy, BUT...

Believe it or not, all of my loggings are on a Sony ICF-2001D and its
companion 1-meter active whip antenna! I plan to buy a Palomar
Engineers active loop for BCB and tropical bands. I'd like to hear if
any of you have any experience with these.

I may be renting an apartment on the beach here, and the water is
shallow enough and empty (of boats, etc.) wnough, where I may be able
to actually run a beverage out into the ocean in a favorite direction.

Al in CNMI
ASA Lives!