Old March 25th 05, 04:54 AM
Tebojockey

Default Here's a laugh

I know I see all kinds of receivers in use here. Many I wish I could
just drop the cash and buy, BUT...

Believe it or not, all of my loggings are on a Sony ICF-2001D and its
companion 1-meter active whip antenna! I plan to buy a Palomar
Engineers active loop for BCB and tropical bands. I'd like to hear if
any of you have any experience with these.

I may be renting an apartment on the beach here, and the water is
shallow enough and empty (of boats, etc.) wnough, where I may be able
to actually run a beverage out into the ocean in a favorite direction.

Al in CNMI
ASA Lives!

koreans laugh at steveo tai mai shu CB 9 December 31st 04 02:41 AM
BC 100XLT - Please dont laugh! ConnieG999 Scanner 12 June 8th 04 09:44 AM
want a laugh?? Steve CB 2 May 10th 04 02:57 PM
Laugh of the day David G. Nagel Antenna 3 September 3rd 03 01:19 AM