Old March 27th 05, 01:21 PM
Ross

Default Greetings

A brief pop in to say hi.

Haven't really been in the hobby much, due to other more
in-the-real-world kinds of demands, but that Drake R8B sure looks
tempting to hook up... and I have all this copper wire in a drawer just
sitting there...

Hope all is well.

For those of you noting with distress the irrational and emotionalistic
tenor of public discourse, where reason and logic count for nothing;
all that matters is whether you're playing for "us" or for "them".

These irrational periods of superheated noise eventually burn
themselves out. Hang in there.

Talk to ya all later.

Old March 27th 05, 01:26 PM

Enjoy your R8B it's a really nice uit IMO. I've
owned alot of SW radios and this is one heck
of a receiver.

Charlie
Essex, Maryland
Drae R8B w/Sound Sweet Speaker
RF Systems EMF Antenna System
Sony ICF-2010 Portable

Old March 27th 05, 08:17 PM
Telamon

In article . com,
"Ross" wrote:

A brief pop in to say hi.

Haven't really been in the hobby much, due to other more
in-the-real-world kinds of demands, but that Drake R8B sure looks
tempting to hook up... and I have all this copper wire in a drawer just
sitting there...

Hope all is well.

Snip

Come back any time you feel like posting on topic, otherwise don't
bother.

All is not well as Drake discontinued the R8B and is not making another
receiver.

You better hang on to yours.

--
Telamon