RadioBanter

-   -   6.930 USB at 22:50 Numbers station (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67823-6-930-usb-22-50-numbers-station.html)

Dan March 27th 05 11:50 PM

6.930 USB at 22:50 Numbers station

staticy but copyable..

- Sounds just like "her".. some echo..

Dan /NYC

dxAce March 27th 05 11:55 PM

Dan wrote:

staticy but copyable..

- Sounds just like "her".. some echo..

And just how long you gonna hang out here and realise that 'her' is E10... a
MOSSAD station?

How long?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dan March 28th 05 12:10 AM

Heck, she didn't stick her toung in my ear & tell me or or nothing..

Happy easter to you too Steve

dxAce March 28th 05 12:16 AM

Dan wrote:

Heck, she didn't stick her toung in my ear & tell me or or nothing..

Happy easter to you too Steve

I don't celebrate Easter here... but at the same time I wish you a blessed one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dan March 28th 05 12:25 AM

Well I thank you .. . everyone celebrates holidays in your own way...
The solitude of the winderness at Sunset,, high on a cliff.. Possibly
with a Short wave portable,
headphones & some wire for an antenna...

A bite to eat, and a good flashlight to guide you down in the
darkness...