Old March 27th 05, 11:50 PM
Dan

Default 6.930 USB at 22:50 Numbers station

staticy but copyable..

- Sounds just like "her".. some echo..

Dan /NYC

Old March 27th 05, 11:55 PM
dxAce

Dan wrote:

staticy but copyable..

- Sounds just like "her".. some echo..

And just how long you gonna hang out here and realise that 'her' is E10... a
MOSSAD station?

How long?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 12:10 AM
Dan

Heck, she didn't stick her toung in my ear & tell me or or nothing..

Happy easter to you too Steve

Old March 28th 05, 12:16 AM
dxAce

Dan wrote:

Heck, she didn't stick her toung in my ear & tell me or or nothing..

Happy easter to you too Steve

I don't celebrate Easter here... but at the same time I wish you a blessed one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 12:25 AM
Dan

Well I thank you .. . everyone celebrates holidays in your own way...
The solitude of the winderness at Sunset,, high on a cliff.. Possibly
with a Short wave portable,
headphones & some wire for an antenna...

A bite to eat, and a good flashlight to guide you down in the
darkness...

Radio call letters: What do they mean? Mike Terry Broadcasting 34 March 7th 05 03:47 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM