Old March 28th 05, 03:09 PM
James

Default BBC debuts new Dr Who series. (ot)

In an unrelated story, on 26 March (yesterday) BBC has
brought back it's long successful SciFi program series
DR. WHO. (currently only available in the UK)

The opening episode of the first full series since
1989 saw the Time Lord - played by Christopher
Eccleston - meet his assistant Rose (Billie Piper).

Written by Russell T Davies, it is the first of 13 new
episodes of the drama, which was first screened in 1963.

"We're pleased so many people sat down as a
family to watch the return of the Doctor," a BBC
spokesperson said.

Unofficial overnight figures show the programme got
an average of 9.9 million viewers - 43.2% of all viewers -
with a peak of 10.5 million viewers, a 44.3% share of the audience. (44.3%
!!!!)

FULL STORY:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/4385801.stm

Old March 28th 05, 07:47 PM
Jb77

wow thanks.

if we were after this kind of news im sure we can find it elsewhere

groups.com...

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 28th 05, 10:45 PM
RHF

For One and All,
=2E
FULL STORY:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ent=ADert...438580=AD1.stm
=2E
If you read down to the middle of the Article {Story}
There is a Clickable Screen [ Who Is : DR WHO ? ]
with the Images of All Nine of the Doctors "Who"
=2E=20
jm2cw ~ RHF=20
=2E=20
=2E