Old March 28th 05, 10:34 PM
David

Default Air America Phoenix Rises From Ashes on HBO Thursday Night

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/lef.../synopsis.html

Old March 28th 05, 11:13 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/lef.../synopsis.html

Yet more proof that no matter how much perfume you spray on a turd, it's
still a turd.

Old March 29th 05, 03:03 PM
David

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:13:25 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/lef.../synopsis.html

Yet more proof that no matter how much perfume you spray on a turd, it's
still a turd.

So you don't believe in reasoned discourse as a necessary component of
a healthy democracy?

Old March 29th 05, 05:00 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:13:25 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/lef.../synopsis.html

Yet more proof that no matter how much perfume you spray on a turd, it's
still a turd.

So you don't believe in reasoned discourse as a necessary component of
a healthy democracy?

Reasoned discourse being the key phrase here. I would hardly call Franken or
Garaphalo(sp?) reasoned.

Old March 29th 05, 10:48 PM
Drewdawg

wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/lef.../synopsis.html

Yet more proof that no matter how much perfume you spray on a turd,
it's still a turd.

So you don't believe in reasoned discourse as a necessary component
of a healthy democracy?

Reasoned discourse being the key phrase here. I would hardly call
Franken or Garaphalo(sp?) reasoned.

I agree and I believe we now have the answer as to why AA needs Jerry
Springer. Even in the midst of his freak show he manages to present a sense
of logic and reason. I think if AA wants to make it as a national network
they need to tap more talk show hosts and less angry stand-up comedians.

(OT) - Can America (USofA) Still"BE" America ? RHF Shortwave 24 December 11th 04 12:03 AM
NASB DRM transmissions to North America Mike Terry Shortwave 6 October 18th 04 07:19 AM
Air America Radio Network comes to the San Francisco (SF) Bay Area on KABL 960 kHz RHF Shortwave 3 October 8th 04 08:38 AM
Air America in Phoenix David Shortwave 4 September 23rd 04 05:02 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM