Old March 29th 05, 04:37 AM

Default Tiny Ten Centimeter Tsunami Wave Off The Coast Of Australia

www.worldnetdaily.com (Janine,in Cupertino,California calls World Net
Daily,Whirrled Nut Daily :{) (no kidding,she really does)
Ohhhhhh Brother Stairrrrr,,,,,, Where arrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuu???? YOU
KOOK! Ten Centimeters,,, I am fixin to look up that.Aren't some of them
cigarettes about 100 silly milimeters long? Only one silly milimeter (I
used to know a girl by the name of Milly) longer.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 05:26 AM
running dogg

www.worldnetdaily.com (Janine,in Cupertino,California calls World Net
Daily,Whirrled Nut Daily :{) (no kidding,she really does)
Ohhhhhh Brother Stairrrrr,,,,,, Where arrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuu???? YOU
KOOK! Ten Centimeters,,, I am fixin to look up that.Aren't some of them
cigarettes about 100 silly milimeters long? Only one silly milimeter (I
used to know a girl by the name of Milly) longer.
cuhulin

Maybe the profit meant fifty centimeter high waves instead of fifty
millimeter. But those were supposed to be off the coast of South
Carolina, not Sumatra. Maybe the profit has fled the US ahead of The Law
and went to Ache because he heard that there were a lot of dark meat 8
year old girls there.

Old March 30th 05, 04:41 AM
running dogg

www.worldnetdaily.com (Janine,in Cupertino,California calls World Net
Daily,Whirrled Nut Daily :{) (no kidding,she really does)
Ohhhhhh Brother Stairrrrr,,,,,, Where arrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuu???? YOU
KOOK! Ten Centimeters,,, I am fixin to look up that.Aren't some of them
cigarettes about 100 silly milimeters long? Only one silly milimeter (I
used to know a girl by the name of Milly) longer.
cuhulin

Isn't ten centimeters equal to 100 millimeters? The Profit predicted
fifty millimeter waves. The actual wave was TWICE the size that the
Profit predicted! Oh my god, Jeezus must be coming soon, the devastating
50 millimeter waves have hit!

Introduction to "AM" Medium Wave DXing - by the Ontario DX Association (ODXC) RHF Shortwave 3 January 11th 05 03:14 PM
Uncle Sap? DeWayne Shortwave 27 December 30th 04 06:32 PM
NEWS FROM MEDIUM WAVE NEWS mwneditor Shortwave 0 August 23rd 04 09:40 PM
Question on antenna symantics Jimmy Antenna 28 January 27th 04 01:10 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM