Old March 29th 05, 07:27 AM

Default Jackson Mississippi Red Cross Building Ham Radio Meetings

www.dogpile.com Looks like they had a Hamfest last month and I didn't
know.There probally was an article about it in the local newspaper
www.clarionledger.com but I must have missed it.One of those
dogpile.com sites mentions Jeff Sykes,K5VU and I looked in my phone book
and there is a Jeffrey Sykes listed at Spring Hill Road in
Raymond,Mississippi.The little town of Raymond is eight miles
South/Southwest of my doggys couch.I will phone that number later on and
see if it is Jeff Sykes,K5VU.If it is,I will see about taking my $2.00
Transceiver over there and let him check it out.Good thinking,eh?
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 05:20 PM

www.dogpile.com Looks like they had a Hamfest last month and I
didn't
know.There probally was an article about it in the local newspaper
www.clarionledger.com but I must have missed it.One of those
dogpile.com sites mentions Jeff Sykes,K5VU and I looked in my phone

book
and there is a Jeffrey Sykes listed at Spring Hill Road in
Raymond,Mississippi.The little town of Raymond is eight miles
South/Southwest of my doggys couch.I will phone that number later on

and
see if it is Jeff Sykes,K5VU.If it is,I will see about taking my

$2.00
Transceiver over there and let him check it out.Good thinking,eh?
cuhulin

Nobody is interested in your daily geography lessons about Jackson and
the surrounding area. The Jackson Hamfest is always held in February
dimwit!

You live in that squalid west jackson area by the metrocenter with all
the jigaboos don't you?

If Jeff is like most hams these days, he won't be able to fix anything
short of a broken shoelace.

Get a life, learn to quote so we know what in the hell you are
referring to and buy a real working radio!

You have to be the dumbest asshole who ever posted here on usenet.

George Ashley W4FQF

Old March 29th 05, 05:30 PM
dxAce

[...]

Jigaboos?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 29th 05, 06:27 PM

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Coons, spades, jungle bunnies, ubangi's, chocolate drops, spooks,
spearchuckers or for the learning disables such as yourself, ******s!

George Ashley W4FQF

Old March 29th 05, 06:34 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

[...]

I figured that's what you meant 'tard boy.. I just wanted you to incriminate
yourself some more... and you did!

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 29th 05, 08:21 PM

Well,in a way,it is sort of on topic even though it is about Hams and
Transceiver Radios,isn't it? I always try to be on topic.Everybody knows
that.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 08:26 PM

You are just jealous because I bought a 2 meter like new (I don't know
yet if it works,but I sure am going to find out) Transceiver RADIO at
the Goodwill thrift store last week for only $2.00,that's right,only two
dollars.Now go ahead and admit,it's ok.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 08:28 PM

Nawww,George Ashley,,, you are the one who has a problem,with yourself.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 09:56 PM

Is that Brother Stair? Hey, www.worldnetdaily.com article,Wendy's
Finger Woman Takes First Step Toward Suit.Lawsuit,that is,she is going
to put the finger on them.Boy Howdy,those old W.C.Filelds movies on tb
crack me up! There was a bird in a cage and in the kitchen/dining
room,the bird was propping one of it's feet up on the side of that cage
and makng farting noises with it's mouth.Ziiiiiiittttttt,,,
Ziiiitttttt,,,,,,,
cuhulin