Old March 30th 05, 01:44 AM
Brenda Ann

Default Johnnie Cochran dead

For those of you who don't like lawyers, this may be considered good news,
but I hope that if I ever get on the wrong side of the law, that I have
someone as good..

Johnnie Cochrane dead at 69.

--
Illigitimus non tatum carborundum

(Don't let the *******s wear you down)

Old March 30th 05, 01:46 AM
Brenda Ann

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
For those of you who don't like lawyers, this may be considered good news,
but I hope that if I ever get on the wrong side of the law, that I have
someone as good..

Johnnie Cochrane dead at 69.

--
Illigitimus non tatum carborundum

(Don't let the *******s wear you down)

Correction... he was 67.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in683870.shtml

Old March 30th 05, 01:48 AM
FireStarter5

Others are saying he was 67...not that it matters now! "If it doesn't fit,
you must acquit"

Old March 30th 05, 04:18 AM
RHF

FS5,
Old March 30th 05, 01:24 PM

"RHF" wrote:

FS5,
.
So Johnnie Cochran Dies and gets to Heaven.
.
St. Peter hands him "His Wings" and Says :
.
If They Don't FIT... Down There Is IT !
.
just for the fun of it ~ RHF
.
.

You can bet they won't fit, lawyers like him are nothing more than
accessaries after the fact!

Old March 30th 05, 01:53 PM

Law abiding people couldn't care less! One less lawyer to despise!!

Old March 30th 05, 02:06 PM

Wouldn't it be ironic if OJ, while attending Cochran's funeral, has
his throat slashed and in a Sergio Leone inspired twist has his
worthless carcass thown into the same open casket? Lawyers should be
barried in MASS GRAVES that extend all the way to HELL!