RadioBanter

-   -   ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTERS CW USB SSB (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67982-icom-ic-pcr100-decode-filters-cw-usb-ssb.html)

n/d n/d March 30th 05 02:39 PM

ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTERS CW USB SSB

Hello
I have a radio ICOM IC-PCR100. I have only the modes FM, WFM and AM. I wish
to use modes SSB, CW and USB. Could you tell me if there is a software or a
decoder than can do it.
Thank you.
JF

Volker Tonn March 30th 05 06:53 PM

n/d n/d schrieb:

Hello
I have a radio ICOM IC-PCR100. I have only the modes FM, WFM and AM. I wish
to use modes SSB, CW and USB. Could you tell me if there is a software or a
decoder than can do it.

No chance!
You have to get another radio therefore.
The PCR1000 is on par with a Sony 2010 on shortwave. Not too bad for a
widerange receiver.
If you really want to get into shortwave get a dedicated SW-RX.
The tentec RX320(D) does a nice job there if you want to have a
black-box radio.