Old March 30th 05, 02:39 PM
n/d n/d

Default ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTERS CW USB SSB

Hello
I have a radio ICOM IC-PCR100. I have only the modes FM, WFM and AM. I wish
to use modes SSB, CW and USB. Could you tell me if there is a software or a
decoder than can do it.
Thank you.
JF

Old March 30th 05, 06:53 PM
Volker Tonn

n/d n/d schrieb:

Hello
I have a radio ICOM IC-PCR100. I have only the modes FM, WFM and AM. I wish
to use modes SSB, CW and USB. Could you tell me if there is a software or a
decoder than can do it.

No chance!
You have to get another radio therefore.
The PCR1000 is on par with a Sony 2010 on shortwave. Not too bad for a
widerange receiver.
If you really want to get into shortwave get a dedicated SW-RX.
The tentec RX320(D) does a nice job there if you want to have a
black-box radio.