Old April 1st 05, 04:09 PM
David

Default Terri Died for the U. S. Constitution

Maybe now people will wake up to how Delay and company are trying to
destroy the United States.

This country was specifically designed to marginalize religious
zealots.

Old April 1st 05, 04:38 PM
John S.

Actually that is incorrect - she died because of some really
narrow-minded decisions 15 years earlier. There was no political
purpose involved.
Terri S. brought it on by starving herself to lose weight. Severe
potassium shortage resulted in a heart attack. The flow of blood
stopped long enough to kill most of her brain.

Old April 1st 05, 04:46 PM
David

On 1 Apr 2005 07:38:02 -0800, "John S." wrote:

Actually that is incorrect - she died because of some really
narrow-minded decisions 15 years earlier. There was no political
purpose involved.
Terri S. brought it on by starving herself to lose weight. Severe
potassium shortage resulted in a heart attack. The flow of blood
stopped long enough to kill most of her brain.

Call me a dweeb, but I like to think some good will come of all this.

Old April 1st 05, 05:04 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On 1 Apr 2005 07:38:02 -0800, "John S." wrote:

Actually that is incorrect - she died because of some really
narrow-minded decisions 15 years earlier. There was no political
purpose involved.
Terri S. brought it on by starving herself to lose weight. Severe
potassium shortage resulted in a heart attack. The flow of blood
stopped long enough to kill most of her brain.

Call me a dweeb, but I like to think some good will come of all this.

Dweeb? Oh come on... you're a 'tard, plain and simple.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 1st 05, 08:39 PM

And how many will get the refference to "jumping the shark"?

Been a long time since I thought of the Fonz.

Terry

Old April 2nd 05, 03:57 AM
Brian Denley

David wrote:
Maybe now people will wake up to how Delay and company are trying to
destroy the United States.

This country was specifically designed to marginalize religious
zealots.

Yeah but then one became president.

--
Brian Denley