Old April 2nd 05, 07:52 PM

You got your nickname (Jerk) on there right,that is for sure.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 09:41 PM
roger

Why do people insist on arguing over religion. What difference does it make
who your god is or what faith you are.
It is the actual arguing and religous hatred that causes more deaths than
any war.
I am not a catholic, but I still see the pope as a very high (the highest)
religious man in the world. He was a very special person, he made thousands
of people happy. Thats all that matters, isn't it?
Wiz

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Old April 2nd 05, 10:25 PM
roger

Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Who's arguing ?

B.H.

Half the world for a start.
Wizz

Old April 2nd 05, 11:03 PM
Brian Hill

"roger" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Who's arguing ?

B.H.

Half the world for a start.
Wizz

Minus a nice fella like yourself. Right? Wizz

B.H.

Old April 2nd 05, 11:25 PM
roger

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the
same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Who's arguing ?

B.H.

Half the world for a start.
Wizz

Minus a nice fella like yourself. Right? Wizz

B.H.

Spot on.....
Wizz

I can see you are trying to start an argument, do you do this for a hobby?
or is it some malfunction of your brain
Wizz

Old April 2nd 05, 11:54 PM
Brian Hill

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:
Catholics are religiously greedy.

B.H.

Nowhere near as much as bible belt born agains. Not even in the
same
universe.

--
Brian Denley

Who's arguing ?

B.H.

Half the world for a start.
Wizz

Minus a nice fella like yourself. Right? Wizz

B.H.

Spot on.....
Wizz

I can see you are trying to start an argument, do you do this for a hobby?
or is it some malfunction of your brain
Wizz

Your the one that smarted off with the "wizz" remark. My original question
to you was an honest one not deserving of your childish remark. Check your
own brain Mr. Wizz.

B.H.

Old April 3rd 05, 12:01 AM
roger

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:
[...]

For your information half brain "wizz" is simply my signature.
Wizz
Now go away, your not worthy of anymore of my time you cretin

Old April 3rd 05, 12:08 AM

I don't argue about Religion.I am Methodist,and that is that.To each
their own,I always say.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 05, 12:11 AM
Brian Hill

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"roger" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:
[...]

I guess you better find another handle. Goodby your majesty.

B.H.