Old April 2nd 05, 07:48 PM

Default Autopsy of Terri Schiavo Completed

Article at www.newsalerts.com The article mentions
Gulfport.Gulfport,Florida? There is a Gulfport,Mississippi,but no
Gulfport,Florida.At least www.555us.com does not list a zip code for
a Gulfport,Florida.Gulfbreeze and Gulf Hammock are the only two towns in
Florida listed at 555us.com that that have Gulf as part of their names.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 08:03 PM
Honus

wrote in message
Article at www.newsalerts.com The article mentions
Gulfport.Gulfport,Florida? There is a Gulfport,Mississippi,but no
Gulfport,Florida.At least www.555us.com does not list a zip code for
a Gulfport,Florida.Gulfbreeze and Gulf Hammock are the only two towns in
Florida listed at 555us.com that that have Gulf as part of their names.
cuhulin

Here's a link to their homepage:

http://www.ci.gulfport.fl.us/

Old April 2nd 05, 08:18 PM
Les

Article at
www.newsalerts.com The article mentions
Gulfport.Gulfport,Florida? There is a Gulfport,Mississippi,but no
Gulfport,Florida.At least www.555us.com does not list a zip code

for
a Gulfport,Florida.Gulfbreeze and Gulf Hammock are the only two towns

in
Florida listed at 555us.com that that have Gulf as part of their

names.
cuhulin

Gulfport, Florida 33707 for the learning disabled............

Are you ever right?

I didn't think so!
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Monitoring from the Gulf of Mexico
Bendix R-1015B/URR
Hammarlund R-274C/FRR (SP-600JX-14)
Ten Tec RX-340
Alpha Delta Sloper
Quantum QX Loop
Various Longwires
CU-2279/BRC Multicoupler
http://www.hammarlund.info/homepage.html

Old April 2nd 05, 09:04 PM

Not my fault www.555us.com doesn't list a Gulfport,Florida,go blame
it on them.Perhaps some other online zip code lookemups has it.Maybe I
will look in my Road Atlas for Gulfport,Florida.I have been to
Gulfbreeze,(near Pensacola) Florida a lot of times before.Pensacola is
only about 256 miles South (South is always best) west of me.Less than a
four hour drive.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 09:20 PM

Gulfport,Florida,South (South is always best) St.Petersburg area,a short
ways from the bridge.Hey,Les Less than Less,I don't know all the little
town areas in Florida.You think I am a city and town expert? I have been
to most of the tourist traps over there though.Including that place
(Haines City,I think it is) where you park your vehicle on that line in
the middle of the road and watch it move up hill with the engine shut
off.That is only (Spook Hill,they call it) an optical illusion though.
cuhulin
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 09:50 PM

IRREFUTABLE INJURIES. www.rense.com
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 10:22 PM
Honus

wrote in message
IRREFUTABLE INJURIES. www.rense.com

If any of what's posted there was even remotely true, it would have been
brought up by the defendants (the doctors, the insurance company and their
lawyers) when Michael Schiavo sued for malpractice. It wasn't, and they
lost. End of story. For Christ's sake, cuhulin, just ONCE use your brain!
Any idiot could reason this out if he put forth the slightest bit of effort.
You, on the other hand, just go on blindly believing what you want to
believe regardless of the facts of the matter.

Old April 2nd 05, 10:28 PM

IRREFUTABLE INJURIES.
www.rense.com
cuhulin

Injuries from What.. When, Who says...

Tripped over a Dinosaur on the way to
watch the flood that caused The Grand Canyon

Slipped & fell after being abducted by a UFO.. Lawsuit in Progress.

More Milatoon BS..

can't even find Florida..

gat a life..

Old April 2nd 05, 11:03 PM

IRREFUTABLE INJURIES.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle8130.htm

- Yeah, Must be true, read it on the Internet..

Milatoon BS

- Can't even find Florida...

Get a life

Old April 2nd 05, 11:12 PM

can't even find Florida? Who? I own a half acre of land in Putnam County
Florida and I went there to my half acre BEFORE I bought my half acre of
land IN Florida.I have been to Florida many times before.I know someone
who lives in Key West,Florida.I probally know more about Florida than
YOU do.
cuhulin