Old April 2nd 05, 09:03 PM
Volker Tonn

Default Pope JohnII has died at 19:37 UTC

Old April 2nd 05, 09:13 PM
dxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

The Vatican Radio Website has not yet updated, and is still showing the 1910
bulletin at the time of this post. I'm sure they will update it soon.

http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org/en1/index.asp

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 2nd 05, 09:35 PM

'Tis updated now.

My beef:

I went to the Radio Vatican "Direct Broadcast" page, following a link
form the Radio Vatican homepage.

http://www.vaticanradio.org/inglese/enindex.html

http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org/en1/diretta.asp

I am asked whether I have Real Audio or Windows Media Audio.

No, I have a radio. Nevermind, I will take a peek at the EiBi .pdf
files to see when the hours of broadcast are.

Old April 2nd 05, 11:17 PM
dxAce

'Tis updated now.

My beef:

I went to the Radio Vatican "Direct Broadcast" page, following a link
form the Radio Vatican homepage.

http://www.vaticanradio.org/inglese/enindex.html

http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org/en1/diretta.asp

I am asked whether I have Real Audio or Windows Media Audio.

No, I have a radio. Nevermind, I will take a peek at the EiBi .pdf
files to see when the hours of broadcast are.

Just look on the left side for schedules.

Old April 3rd 05, 03:04 AM
RHF

DX Ace,

Old April 3rd 05, 03:14 AM
dxAce

RHF wrote:

DX Ace,
.
Vatican Radio General Program Schedule to the Americas
http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org/en1/sched_ame.asp
Frequencies Given : 7035 MHz - 7305 MHz - 9605 MHz -11910 MHz

You talkin to me...?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 3rd 05, 03:19 AM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

RHF wrote:

DX Ace,
.
Vatican Radio General Program Schedule to the Americas
http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.org/en1/sched_ame.asp
Frequencies Given : 7035 MHz - 7305 MHz - 9605 MHz -11910 MHz

You talkin to me...?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You sound just like Robert DeNero in that movie Taxi Driver when you say
that Steve.

B.H.

Old April 3rd 05, 03:32 AM

Thanks to RHF and dxAce for directing me to the schedules and providing
the frequencies.