Old April 5th 05, 02:24 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote in message
news:kul4e.3648$%b1.1025@trnddc08...

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
news

"Honus" wrote:
That's easy. They aren't real Christians.

Well, that 'splains it. Thanks for clearing that up
for me. Al-Pocalypse® was unable to do so.

Shoot, I'm surprised you didn't get that one on your own!

(chuckling)

I'm not nearly as astute as Al-Pocalypse®. I sure do wish I was
as good a Bible scholar, and I sure do wish I knew the truth as
well as Al-Pocalypse®.

73,

Steve

Old April 5th 05, 02:27 AM
Honus

"Honus" wrote:
That's easy. They aren't real Christians.

Well, that 'splains it. Thanks for clearing that up
for me. Al-Pocalypse® was unable to do so.

Shoot, I'm surprised you didn't get that one on your own!

(chuckling)

I'm not nearly as astute as Al-Pocalypse®. I sure do wish I was
as good a Bible scholar, and I sure do wish I knew the truth as
well as Al-Pocalypse®.

Well, I for one am glad that you don't. Then you'd never shut up, either.

Old April 5th 05, 03:29 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"BDK" wrote:

Doesn't that (the corners of the mouth thing) have a funny name too?

I wonder if he has one of the giant bibles he lugs around with him all
the time? There's a church near me run by a couple of low life brothers
and we used to get frozen yogurt and watch the crowd come in on Wed.
night. There were always several guys that had enormous leather bound
bibles that were bigger than a briefcase. They must weigh 20 pounds..

One guy always wore a light blue western style suit, complete with a
snap button shirt and string tie. He has hair like Conway Twitty had and
a huge mustache too.

I always think of that guy when I read a rant from Al-Pocalypse (how do
you do the trademark?)

BDK

Yeesh, I've seen the Conway Twitty guy a number of times!

The trademark is ALT-0174 (hold down the alt key, the type
the numbers. When you let go of the alt key, the symbol magically
appears)

73,

Steve