Old April 2nd 05, 11:03 PM
Al Patrick

Default Pope's Death & Passover!

YOU DECIDE if there is a connection, but I got the idea last night that
the pope would probably die during the 24 hour period following high
noon, Rome time, on April 2, 2005.

Point? The "calendar" says passover is on Sunday the 24th. - actually,
starting on Saturday evening. HOWEVER, That is based on the Lunar
calendar and Christians should be operating by the Solar calendar.
According to the Solar calendar Passover is from noon today until 1:00
PM | 13:00 tomorrow - assuming you go onto daylight savings time tonight
as most of the United States will.

Rome is two hours ahead of UTC.

Hosea 4:6 tells us, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou
shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children." The key here is the first phrase,
"My people ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." Certain people have
deliberately destroyed knowledge of and for God's people so they would
be destroyed! We need to get back to studying God's Word and living by
God's LAWs!

WHY would one suspect he'd DIE on passover? (Read about the passover in
Exodus 12) Who died in Exodus 12? Was it God's people or the enemies
of God's people? YOU DECIDE.

You may want to go to http://scripturesforamerica.org/ and click on
"Click Here for 91st Days and Passover" on the left side of the page.

The book "Solar Sanity vs. Lunar Lunacy" can be downloaded in PDF format
from http://tinyurl.com/6e85e

God bless HIS people who follow HIS laws.

Al
Old April 3rd 05, 12:30 AM
Howard

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:03:34 -0500, Al Patrick
wrote:

[...]

Has it crossed your mind that Passover will always follow the
Hebrew/Jewish calendar (which is not strictly a lunar calendar) and
that the solar calendar is irrelevant in regard to when Jewish
holidays occur.

You and cuhulin wouldn't by chance be related would you?
Old April 3rd 05, 12:30 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Dear Al,

I'll give you two options:

(1) **** OFF

(2) Kill yourself.

Please choose one.

I appreciate it,

Steve

Old April 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:114u5lpongbb5d1
@corp.supernews.com:

Dearest Al, concerning the issue of Terry Shiavo, I came to the
conclusion that Brother Stair has been living in a persistent vegetative
state for many years now. Where do they hide his feeding tube?

Concerning the Pope, I trust that you are an adherent to Brother Stair
and Jackie Patru. Honestly Al, I have told this to many of my Protestant
friends, "if it wasn't for Catholics, Protestants wouldn't have anything
to talk about". Catholic bashing, no matter how well intended, is growing
hackneyed on shortwave.

I have tried (shudder) to listen to Brother Stair and Jackie Patru on
occasion, but one can hardly listen for 10 minutes before they are
bashing the Catholics for this or that. I believe that they both are too
simple minded to be credible.

I believe that a good Bible Scholar of the Catholic Faith could put
Brother Stair to shame when it comes to knowledge of the Bible. Brother
Stair relies on much repeated concepts and pedantic arguments to impress
his minions.

I just got done watching a News World International segment on the Pope's
death. The segment featured a very articulate Catholic Priest that
enumerated many ways in which the Pope's passing at this time were
symbolically very positive.

To each his own. I do read many of your posts and am versed with your
views, or at least familiar with the shows that you listen to as material
for your posts.

Regards.

Dr. Artaud
Old April 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
Brian Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Dear Al,

I'll give you two options:

(1) **** OFF

(2) Kill yourself.

Please choose one.

I appreciate it,

Steve

LOL! Hey Steve. Lets bet on which option Al chooses.

P.S. The weather is great.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old April 3rd 05, 04:31 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Dear Al,

I'll give you two options:

(1) **** OFF

(2) Kill yourself.

Please choose one.

I appreciate it,

Steve

LOL! Hey Steve. Lets bet on which option Al chooses.

P.S. The weather is great.

The weather is unbelievable! Hey, I know! Because the
weather is so good, the apocalypse is coming! Nahh,
come to think of it, no need to take the bait like Al.

In fact, I've come up with a new name for Al:

Al-Pocalypse Patrick. There. That felt gooooooood...

73,

Steve
(Who is hoping Al-Pocalypse is smart enough to fluster
both you and me by taking option one AND option 2,
thus deciding to FOAD.)

Old April 3rd 05, 04:32 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Al Patrick" wrote:

Oh, you didn't quote ANY of my message so I'll reinsert it here, in
brackets, so folks will know what you are talking about.

[ YOU DECIDE

Dear Al-Pocalypse®,

I've decided. You're a butt-plug.

Many Thanks,

Steve

Old April 3rd 05, 03:24 PM
Al Patrick

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Hunt ignores the obvious symbolic meaning of the colors—purple for
royalty and red for the blood of Christian martyrs.

Hunt is not the only one who discusses the subject.

Check out the writings of Dr. Malachi Martin, especially the two books,
"The Keys of This Blood" and "Windswept House". He is but one of many
who left the Catholic church and sought to win his brethren to his
newfound truth. His web page is:
http://www.starharbor.com/fr_martin/index1.html

Actually, The original post dealt with the death of the pope and its
being on passover. I expected the argument, if any, to come from the
Jews or some Christians who either keep passover on a different day or
not at all. I really wasn't expecting the flak to come from
pro-Catholics; but now wonder how I overlooked that prospect. :-)

Christians who don't keep the passover or keep it on the wrong date are
the ones I wanted to reach.

Al
Old April 3rd 05, 05:20 PM
Howard

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:24:46 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

[...]

The right date is the date on the Hebrew/Jewish calendar, to make it
simpler for you - it would be like celebrating Chinese New Year on
January 1 if your 'logic' were to be followed. Is the concept that
hard or is your skull that hard?
Old April 3rd 05, 06:18 PM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:114vv5f7uicet96
@corp.supernews.com:

Hi Al, here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania we have a Psychiatric Center,
known locally as Western Psyche. Contained therein are many serious
psychiatric patients, many of whom are capable of writing books. Merely
since someone writes a book, or has been thrown out of the Catholic
Church doesn't give them credibility.

How about the Biblical verses mentioning the need of making garments from
the colors that you seem to fear, can you address this issue, or will you
simply sweep it away since it doesn't fit your comprehension of the
world?

"Exodus 28:4 (King James Version)
And these are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an
ephod, and a robe, and a broidered coat, a mitre, and a girdle: and they
shall make holy garments for Aaron thy brother, and his sons, that he may
minister unto me in the priest's office.
And they shall take gold, and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine
linen."

Also Al, you simply wish to ignore the following, though it is Biblically
exhorted:

Luke 6:27-38 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which
hate you,

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and
him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy
goods ask them not again.

And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also
love those that love them.

And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for
sinners also do even the same.

Yes Al, I read your other post regarding loving your enemies. You simply
cannot give up the hatred for Catholics that you have, you needed to
concoct a nondescript argument digressing into other topics. You were
unable to address these above verses in a positive way, so you resorted
to subterfuge.

You see Al, I have you at a disadvantage, as I am not a Bible Scholar,
yet I understand enough how you and Brother Stair think to be able to
endeavor to refute some of your assertions. Brother Stair constantly
hammers away at the same points, never allowing anyone that can seriously
challenge his assertions, therefore giving him a false sense of
credibility. I would like to see him debate with a Catholic Theologian. I
suspect that his views would quickly fall apart. I am not suggesting that
the Theologian would be more correct in his overall knowledge, but I do
suspect that he would be able to chink away at the wrong assertions that
Brother Stair seems to survive on.

Deepest Regards.

Dr. Artaud