Old April 3rd 05, 03:09 PM
Al Patrick

Default The psychology of "Love Your Enemies"

I won't even attempt at this time to discuss what Jesus meant when He
said, "Love your enemies" but will mention that this same Jesus is the
one who drove the money changers out of the temple with a whip and
commanded his disciples to sell their coat, if necessary, and BUY A
SWORD if they didn't already have one. He's also the One who will
return and will destroy the armies of the world with the brightness of
His coming.

However, "Love your neighbor" seems to be one of the favorite phrases of
the snakes. It does several things.

1) It IMPLIES that the one they are addressing DOES NOT love his or her
neighbor, thus casting a doubt in the minds of onlookers who may not
have read and understood the words, writings or intentions of the party
being addressed.

2) It's almost as if they are saying, "You stupid, dumb goyim I'm your
enemy and I want you to love me because I know that love covers a
multitude of sins. I HATE YOU so you're supposed to LOVE ME!"

Much more could be said, but this will suffice for now.
Old April 3rd 05, 03:17 PM
Brian Hill

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
[...]

Ahh shut up!! Al

B.H.

Old April 3rd 05, 03:28 PM
Al Patrick

Brian Hill wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[...]

Now! Now! "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!" :-)

Al
Old April 3rd 05, 03:40 PM
Brian Hill

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[...]

Al, your not my enemy and your not ever, ever, ever going to make enemies
with me, ever!! Good day to you sir.

B.H.

Old April 3rd 05, 03:57 PM
Al Patrick

Brian Hill wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, I forgot one of the other favorite sayings, probably more so than
"love your enemies" is "Judge Not...."

Have a good - Passover Day - at least what's left of it.

Al

Old April 3rd 05, 04:09 PM
Dan

- Another Day at the Office..

http://www.thezreview.co.uk/posters/k/kingkong.htm

& AL, Please go and join the other CrackPots down in Florida....
You can Broadcast Live from the Autopsy Cover Up hearings..

Old April 3rd 05, 05:15 PM
Howard

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:57:12 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

[...]

Al you just haven't figured out that it isn't Passover .............
why am I not surprised.
Old April 3rd 05, 05:24 PM
Al Patrick

Dan wrote:

& AL, Please go and join the other CrackPots down in Florida....
You can Broadcast Live from the Autopsy Cover Up hearings..

If you wish to convince everyone that there CANNOT be a falsified
autopsy report perhaps you need to review - and disprove - all those
"suicides" that occurred during the Clinton days.

Just go to Google and look up "Clinton Death List" or arkancide.

Here is but one of about 515 hits for the "clinton death list" search:
http://cbn2.tripod.com/passport.html

Oh, you could also use "clinton body count" as a search. It provided
608 hits. Arkancide provided 1270 hits. :-)

Old April 3rd 05, 05:36 PM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:114vu8tcuf39a83
@corp.supernews.com:

Hi Again Al.

The problem with your paragraph below is that you can't discuss what Jesus
meant when he said "Love your Enemies", as, if I am correct, you are not
Jesus. If you are, I ask your forgiveness. Otherwise, you can only
conjecture what he meant. You are falling into the trap that I mentioned in
another post of presuming that you know, which I believe can be a major
mistake. You are selecting Books, chapters, and verses that suit your view
of the world. This is something that I accuse Brother Stair of. It's kind
of like listening to Hal Turner, you know what he will say concerning any
issue because he is so predictable, and he avoids the sections concerning
items that he himself is likely violating.

As always, best regards.

Dr. Artaud

Old April 3rd 05, 06:51 PM
Al Patrick

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Al Patrick wrote in news:114vu8tcuf39a83
@corp.supernews.com:

s n i p

You are falling into the trap that I mentioned in
another post of presuming that you know, which I believe can be a major
mistake.

s n i p

A dangerous path thou choosest to plod.
Methinks thou desirest to play God,
Presuming to know
What I presume to know
For neither can really be sure
Our own thinking is close to mature! :-)